PDA

View Full Version : Williams 1 sticker positions

wagenwheels
28-05-2005, 00:42
Have just had some paintwork done on my Williams 1, and have subsequently bought the repro stickers from a guy on ebay. Only problem is that because they are not Renault ones they have no template to get them in the right position. Is there any chance someone could measure the positions of the rear quarter and tailgate ones so I can get them on right? Finally got rid of the nasty light blue ones it was fitted with, so dont want to cock up the new ones! Also, should the centre bar of the grille be colour coded? Trying to get it looking original, but am more familiar with old Golfs!

Cheers,
Ian

KingStromba
28-05-2005, 07:34
I sell perfect copies for £15 for all three. :D

Just in case you **** up the positioning :wink:

wagenwheels
31-05-2005, 20:31
Thanks for that.......Doesn't really help me much though!!

Please could someone take some measurements, as I'm desperate to get the stickers on. Been looking forward to doing it for months! I'm hoping for a distance up from the strip, and back from the door shut for the sides, and up from the moulding and from the left of the tailgate. Any help greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Ian

Martin
31-05-2005, 20:34
this should help..

http://www.williamsclio.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2897&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

KingStromba
31-05-2005, 22:19
Ill get some pic of mine up when i get back off holidays. PM me to remind me after this sunday