PDA

View Full Version : the reality of my clio woes! :(

seanofnp
11-07-2007, 21:09
After rushing around crazy this last month trying to sort the car for fcs ive come to realise it ain't going to make it. We didn't get paid today as promised and even if i got paid tomorrow its too late to try and get it all sorted with working etc, the pain in the arse is that its so close to being roadworthy.

Guess il have to go to the next big meet after fcs in the car :(

Thanks for any advice help been given up to this point though!

I will continue the clio struggle though and crack on trying to make one fun ass clio!

number1
11-07-2007, 22:39
Gutted for you mate, i hope my car makes it the 600 mile round trip to fcs lol if it dnt even start it then looks like we shall be road testing my mates freshly engined 205 mi16 all the way... which worries me!

Dave

bill.
11-07-2007, 22:48
Gutted for you mate, i hope my car makes it the 600 mile round trip to fcs lol if it dnt even start it then looks like we shall be road testing my mates freshly engined 205 mi16 all the way... which worries me!

Dave

i may well be going down in a very rapid 205mi16, if not i'll be taking the slower williams :roll: , and be getting pissed :lol:

Wobba
11-07-2007, 23:32
After rushing around crazy this last month trying to sort the car for fcs ive come to realise it ain't going to make it. We didn't get paid today as promised and even if i got paid tomorrow its too late to try and get it all sorted with working etc, the pain in the arse is that its so close to being roadworthy.

Guess il have to go to the next big meet after fcs in the car :(

Thanks for any advice help been given up to this point though!

I will continue the clio struggle though and crack on trying to make one fun ass clio!

noob

northy
12-07-2007, 08:00
whats up with it sean ?

seanofnp
12-07-2007, 09:45
whats up with it sean ?

Still need the fuel tank put on, need to put a new sump on, rear breaks an bearings still need doing, Im struggling to work out my subframes for the seats to go in. It needs MOT and tax.

So quite a few bits. :(

Clio-Girl
12-07-2007, 09:48
I feel really sorry for you i know what its like to rush around im going to fcs with a squealing alternator tensioner and a misfire when cold i just cant sort it in time