PDA

View Full Version : Vandalising little cunts broke into my hybrid.

seanofnp
02-07-2007, 21:22
I went up today to check my hybrid was okay because apparently my dads compound had been broken into and a unit near his broken into, so when i went up there i discovered that they had taken the fuel pump apart and siphoned the fuel out and broke it.

They also broke off the fuel cap and took it with them.

Then the arsehole pikey cunts decided it would be funny to pierce screwdriver holes into my petrol tank.

Oh and the water pipe going into the middle of the bulkhead is loose and pissing water everywhere.

What a ****ing glorious day. No French car show for me i dont think. On top of that its not got tax but cant leave it up there in case they come back, im sure they know what it is so im having to leave my car outside my house risking it being reported, but id rather that than any more damage, what am i to do? Catch 22 or what?

Does anyone know if phase 1 fuel tanks will fit my N reg phase 2? The ph1 i have is an L plate.

Also if anyone has a 432 petrol filler cap they want to sell il take it.

Im so annoyed its unreal.

Dancliovalver
02-07-2007, 21:39
fookin hell id be camping up there with a shot gun :evil:

stan
02-07-2007, 22:12
keep it well immobilised...they will probably try and get a key copied from the petrol cap.

claire
02-07-2007, 22:27
As far as im aware, all the fuel tank fixings are the same

MAXIBOY
02-07-2007, 22:28
fixings are the same but pumps fuel lines etc are different.

Coops
02-07-2007, 22:45
****s sake, thats shit mate, keep your ear to the ground at work, never know what you might hear.

wavy
02-07-2007, 22:55
keep it well immobilised...they will probably try and get a key copied from the petrol cap.

tw@s :( gutted for ya pal
get it moved
can u not sorn it for a week or 2 ?

jay s
02-07-2007, 23:23
:shock: sorry to read this has happened mate :cry: im sure yaz's tank is still fine and thats from an n reg so will swap striaght over

seanofnp
02-07-2007, 23:41
Ive moved it to outside my house, but it has no tax so its really risky, going to do some swapping about tomorrow and see if i can get it on a driveway.

They didnt take the actual key part, just the blue cover. (how weird)

I just gotta hope noone reports my car between 8 and 10 in the morning when im working, then got time between runs to move em about.

I have a primary school about 100 yards up the road so early morning and early afternoon parking can be a little lame but other than that its a really wide road so noone has any probs and most have driveways so noone should really even snoop round to look.

Im so irritated right now. I wanna find out who they are and smash their heads in. Apparently their faces are on camera clearly. So police may find out who it was.

I been trying to get hold of yaz but with no luck! :(

Wobba
03-07-2007, 02:37
That sucks mate :cry:

I really don't get people like that. They must have mental issues or just very underdeveloped brains.

northy
03-07-2007, 07:42
pm matbrown for a set up mate - im sure he can help

rob16v
03-07-2007, 07:46
i have a 432 cap mate