PDA

View Full Version : My week of troubles....

Clio-Girl
02-07-2007, 12:10
well it all started with no power steering so my other half spent all day sunday stripping the hybrid down to discover a split pipe (luckily i had a spare!) we were going on holiday to yorkshire on tuesday eve so it needed to be perfect.
So after 2 front tyres on monday it all seemed fine apart from a very small oil leak. ive just got the car back from angelworks where Ben done a fantastic job the car is running sweet and soooo fast. wednesday i developed a misfire when cold i think its due to the heavy rain.
so on thursday went in to harrogate and the clio overheated and the only water i could find was marks and sparks so expensive! but its sorted now.
then on friday a pulley has develpoed a high pitched screech and its really embarrasing, then saturday ive now got a huge problem with the front end its a really bad vibration and knocking when you turn left thats got really bad and practically undrivable.
so anyone else have as much bad luck as me? it only drove 300 miles before going wrong!
and also does anyone elses clio misfire in the rain?

northy
02-07-2007, 12:45
not been a cheap week.... :oops:

Dancliovalver
02-07-2007, 12:55
mine and laurens misfires well when its damp or ranning!!

and could that vibration be anything to do with the Cv joint??

Clio-Girl
02-07-2007, 13:06
well i havent spent any money as of yet, but its being looked at this afternoon so im hoping its just a wheel bearing or ball joint but knowing my luck the clio has destroyed itself!!