PDA

View Full Version : cheap V6

MAXIBOY
29-06-2007, 18:46
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2005-RENAULT-CLIO-RENAULT-SPORT-V6-255-LIQUID-YELLOW_W0QQitemZ160132520863QQihZ006QQcategoryZ986 1QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

bluenose
29-06-2007, 19:10
people on cliosport seem to think this is a scam. Apparantly the same car was for sale last week under a different user name so be cautious.

rob-legend
29-06-2007, 19:15
i know, it seems rather insanely cheap, especially in that colour and with warranty left too, wierd although i'm so tempted i think i'll pass :cry:

spence.77
29-06-2007, 22:24
THIS CAR WAS ADVERTISED NOT SO LONG BK WITH ALLOT MORE PICS FOR £22K NOT A WEIRD MEASELY £4,900.
BLATENTLY A SCAM AS HE ASKS TO GO THROUGH SOME DIFFERENT EMAIL ADDY!!

MAYB YOU WOULD END UP GETTING JUST THE ENGNE OR A CRUSHED V6 IN A NICE CUBE SHAPE :D

Matt_16v
30-06-2007, 09:13
if you bid and won it. Surely he would have to give the car to you?? quite tempted lol

MAXIBOY
30-06-2007, 10:48
well either cash on delivery or no sale

spence.77
30-06-2007, 18:01
BELOW IS AN EMAIL REPLY SENT TO ME. I ASKKED QUESTION WHY SO CHEAP ECT!!
LAST TIME ADVERTISED IT SAID SELLING AS BOUGHT A BOAT WITH MORE PICS ECT!!

HERE IS EMAIL REPLY!!!

>From: Joanna BUXBAUM <buxbaum_000@yahoo.co.uk>
>To: spence.77@hotmail.co.uk
>Subject: Re: Question for item #160132520863 - 2005 RENAULT CLIO RENAULT SPORT V6 255 LIQUID YELLOW
>Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 13:19:22 +0100 (BST)
>
>Hello,
>I have received your email regarding my car 2005 RENAULT CLIO RENAULT SPORT V6 255 LIQUID YELLOW.
>First you have to know bidding is restricted since I am carefully with my auction,so no one will press the button until I have the assurance that he will buy it.
>The car is in perfect condition,with no scratches on it,no damage. It have all the papers and documents and is registered in UK!
>The price for the car is £4,900.00 !!!
>The car was my husband`s as he loved it very much, but he did not enjoy it as he died in a IRAQ 3 month ago. It brings very bad memories to me, I want to get rid of it.
>The buyer will receive the car with all papers and receipts that he needs to register it to his name. It have 6000miles!
>I am in BERLIN,GERMANY right now but the car is in UK and it will be shipped from there.
>Shipping will be done whit DAS and it will take no more then 2-3 days. I have a friend there who will manage me a low price shipping and I assumed that it is my duty to pay for shipping it.It will be delivered directly to your address.
>Anyway, I have to let you know that I want a fast deal so if you are really interested in buying it, please reply with the following information's:
>-Your full name and address;
>-Your ebay user id.
>The transaction will be closed only through ebay vehicle purchase protection so we both be protected.
>Also in this way you have the chance to pay after you receive and test the car!
>I will look for your email,so that we can move forward with this deal!
>Let me know,
>Joanna
>
>---------------------------------
>You're not bound to your email address, it's a snitch to switch. Give Yahoo! Mail a try.

WHAT UTTER COD SHIT !!!!!!!! SCAM BLATENTLY OVERSEAS MONEY LAUNDERING!!!!!!! PAY MONEY, MONEY IS LOST WITHOUT A TRACE!!!