PDA

View Full Version : ****ed off

Daz.
19-06-2007, 19:15
Started my new job yesterday and they're all mental ****ers - the car park dash at the end of shift is like a ****ing chavy gumball or something..

Some cheeky mammoth of a guy just opened his door on the rear quarter of my car then lent on it while changing his boots and then ****ed off at a billion miles an hour.

Lucky for me it hit the rub strip but still people don't give a ****!

Theres a new dent and chip on my bonnet that were 100% not there on Sunday and could only have happened on Monday at work.

I'm so pissed off with it all - All I can do with the car at the moment is damage limitation - Its got a right royal beating in the last few months and theres only so much polish and back to black can hide...

I honestly feel disgusted in having to drive it at the moment, it's starting to feel like a rust bucket and a thorn in my side.

big hp
19-06-2007, 19:26
Should of got out the car at give the fat **** what for. New job or not, manners are manners. I'd of chinned him. Infact I have done before. Was in Tescos car park. I had a word with guy whose door hit my car twice and he told me to **** off so it was goodnight. My gf wouldn't talk to me for a hour or two, said it was unnecessary as he didn't damage car.

Andy
19-06-2007, 19:27
i had that prob bought a 1.2 clio for the work run and kept willy mint

FATBOY
19-06-2007, 19:28
scott fronting someone??? that i do not believe :wink:

MattyH16valver
19-06-2007, 20:15
That wouls really piss me off to...as u said some people just dont give a ****. You think of it as ur pride and joy and eventually u loose interest dues to things like this happening. I hate going into tight car park spaces....noticed a small ding on my rear quater panel the other day. All part and parcel of using it as an everyday car I suppose. One I get mine mint...i'll never want to take it out :lol:

Daz.
19-06-2007, 20:28
I really want this job, coupled with the fact there was no damage so I'm letting it lie - plus everyone reckons this guys a prick anyway so its more than enough to think he has no friends and he's a sad fat loner :lol: Muahawahahahahah....

Even though I'm having a make over for the car - its still going to be and will remain a daily driver, I don't see why a car can't be a main driver and mint? I think its just a case of 'select' parking and hopefully a bit of respect from other people.

Gonna try parking on the road outside tomorrow methinks, not a main road, not mega busy and others park there so we'll see :? :? :? :?

matty w
19-06-2007, 20:47
have you seen any of the the toyota adverts?accidently drop a 10tonne weight on his foot

Bailey_1260
19-06-2007, 21:00
I carry one of these in under the passenger seat.

http://www.fahrrad.de/images/Maglite-4D-big.jpg

Sorry to say i have used it once :oops: Came back to my car to see a woman in a people carrier take out my rear quarter (her kids were careful and managed to not dent my car) confronted her and her mood was basically

"Its a shit car youll get over it"

Once shed gone gave her car a nice dink back....Oh well shell get over it

Bailey_1260
19-06-2007, 21:01
Pics far too big sorry (need edit :P )

MatBrown
19-06-2007, 21:37
Daz,
I thought you could walk to work now?

Mat.

Gav
19-06-2007, 22:00
^^^ lol never misses a beat this lad ;)

Laine_16v
19-06-2007, 22:02
'It was raining' :wink:

Hulio
19-06-2007, 22:46
I once pushed a frenchman over the bonnet of his car for opening his door onto my clio and then cussing it when I confronted him. He said it was just a cheap french car......Secr'e bleu!

Another time I chased a guy down the street and nearly dragged him out of his car for throwing a banana skin at my car..........he'll think twice about doing that again!

bill.
19-06-2007, 23:01
unlucky daz. these people are just complete twats. dont give a **** about anyone elses property, like you say, your best bets trying to select a safe parking slot, wheres your new job anyway?

Swervin_Mervin
19-06-2007, 23:43
Go buy something you don't give a fvck about. Something biig and silly like a 605 :lol: and then just roll in to work and bump park. Swing your doors freely and generally don't give a fvck.

Plus it will probably save you money as you won't be running a clio :lol:

Wobba
20-06-2007, 12:50
I carry one of these in under the passenger seat.

http://www.fahrrad.de/images/Maglite-4D-big.jpg

Sorry to say i have used it once :oops: Came back to my car to see a woman in a people carrier take out my rear quarter (her kids were careful and managed to not dent my car) confronted her and her mood was basically

"Its a s**t car youll get over it"

Once shed gone gave her car a nice dink back....Oh well shell get over it
Same thing happened to me in my brand new scooby once, ignorant bitch woman started shouti ng at me for accusing her...I SAW her put a massive dent in my door and she flatly denied it and gave me a load of shit talk.

Didn't dent her car, she drove off.

Still, I think fighting over car park dents is the wrong way to go, no matter how damn annoying. Hard as it is to say, a car isn't worth a prison sentence.

Tommo
20-06-2007, 13:05
I got rid of all my parking dents by Dentman, don't ever use it for the shopping run now and get train to work so hopefully it will stay that way! I wouldn't get out of my car to anyone, it's not worth it, they could have a knife, or do you for assault....it's only a car at the end of the day....

Daz.
20-06-2007, 22:48
'It was raining' :wink:

Twas!

Plus I walked one day and it nearly killed fat old me lol