13-06-2007, 12:50
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e15/123maxiboy/page1-1.jpg
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e15/123maxiboy/page2.jpg
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e15/123maxiboy/page3.jpg

thanks maxiboy

seanofnp
13-06-2007, 13:02
the top says something like this lol

The gods of the mecanique are fall on the tete while concocting this demoniaque williams turbo. A rare bete in a way, but a bete that developpe today 270 horses and can etre tomorrow 300 apres a new training of musculation with his creature. Prepaation boost" and look of wise granddaughter, I'S ONE does not do an easy metier.."

dodgy trnaslator :D

simonr85
13-06-2007, 13:37

The gods of the mecanique are fall on the tete while concocting this demoniaque williams turbo. A rare bete in a way, but a bete that developpe today 270 horses and can etre tomorrow 300 apres a new training of musculation with his creature. Prepaation boost" and look of wise granddaughter, I'S ONE does not do an easy metier.."

here is my translation of your translation:

The gods of the mechanics fell on the head whilst building this beast of a williams turbo. A rare bete that makes 270 horses and 2mo it may be pushing a muscly 300 horses

Zollo
13-06-2007, 13:52
"This little beauty came about after the Gods of Poor Taste struck down upon the poor Williams. They inflicted it with a natty blue gear gaiter, topped off with a shiny gold gearknob of evilness. And the matching gold-plated pedals must surely make it onto any dodgy European's wish-list. Not content, they then plopped in some leather seats from a Cadillac Seville and butchered the door cards to match, too. Oh, and the post-box-sized, early nineties mobile phone; that's a nice touch also.

After a few hours of inspiration sat in their natty interior down the local McGodalds car park, the lads then set about making the outside looks as sickly as the inside, by wedging in the biggest wheels they could find, thereby raising the ride-height a useful amount to overcome retail park speed bumps, and ruin any chance the car had of handling well. And then, if that wasn’t enough - inspiration! "I know, lets add a big, red 'S' after the Williams, cos I'm pretty sure The Big Man Senna would've loved pimping around in this bad boy. Hell, if they've linked a Clio to the Williams F1 team, we can sure as hell use their best drivers name and stretch things a little further. He’s dead now anyway," they were heard to giggle between themselves.

The cheeky chaps that are the Gods of Poor Taste are not short of a bit of irony, either, so they then endowed it with performance completely at odds with every modification they'd just done."

That's from Babel Fish, by the way.

northy
13-06-2007, 14:02
pmsl :lol:

mike16valver
13-06-2007, 14:48

LMAO--- i wud of neva compared a Williams to a Granddaughter, hahaha PMSL

Hulio
13-06-2007, 15:47
I recon that babelfish tanslation looks spot on! :D