PDA

View Full Version : Williams F1 Team Lawn Tractor

ae
11-06-2007, 16:10
Just found this. How funny.

http://www.countax.com/Williams/assets/images/MainLeft.jpg

Countax WF1-600H 16HP 42" Cut Williams F1 Team Lawn Tractor

When you have a successfull formula you build on it.

The Williams F1 Team Wf1-600H garden tractor offers premium performance and superior cutting power, in the dry and in the wet.

Williams F1 worked with Britain's foremost garden Tractor manufacturer to create a tractor that combines innovation with high level engineering. This is a garden tractor with very special features you wont find on any other machine.

The attention to detail is worth close scrutiny.

Details such as the hand-stitched steering wheel and the carbon fibre style dashboard. Features such as the high tech Operating management system, with correct RPM for optimum cutting power, digital height display, low fuel warning and service indicator.

The special Williams F1 colour scheme combines uniquely with drilled aluminium pedals. Add in the special exhaust, a sliding automotive style seat and lifting arm rests and you have a winning combination.

With the Williams F1 Team WF1-600H you have everything you have ever wanted in a garden tractor and more. For cutting, collecting and striping, or mulching, it leads the way.

The dial-a-height feature raises and lowers the cutting deck, and there is electronic lift for the powered grass collector.

The Williams F1 Team WF1-600H has a premium engine, and comes complete with owners handbook, special wallet, Williams F1 Team key ring, Tractor cover and high security wheel clamp.
107cm/42" Interactive Blade Cutter Deck
300 Litre Powered Grass Collector
9.6kph Top Speed

£2,952.45

http://www.countax.com/Williams/Default.htm

Laine_16v
11-06-2007, 17:04
Needs gold wheels!

MattyH16valver
11-06-2007, 17:51
I work for Countax....we have one of these in reception...it's a beast...signed by Mr Frank Williams himself! :lol:

big hp
11-06-2007, 18:36
You work for countax?

A guy i used to work with moved there a few years ago now. Programming for your laser profiler. Nick Russell, know him? Thats if he's still there.

Tullyvernon
11-06-2007, 19:44
Needs gold wheels!
I Agree :D looks some wepon

MattyH16valver
11-06-2007, 21:09
You work for countax?

A guy i used to work with moved there a few years ago now. Programming for your laser profiler. Nick Russell, know him? Thats if he's still there.

Yeah...I know Nick....worked in the Drawing/Cad Room...was a good laff, he left a while ago now to work for a better company, can't remember which one though....some aeroplane design place I think! :? :lol:

northy
12-06-2007, 08:13
Needs gold wheels!
I Agree :D looks some wepon

already had one lads....did a shop last year of how it should of looked !

And who else to drive than our own King Stromba.

Think there was a full thread dedicated to photoshops with williams alloys on
:D

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y107/northy_com/stromba.jpg