PDA

View Full Version : French Car Show 2007 - tickets heading your way!

french car show
05-06-2007, 21:55
Hi there

Tickets have been dispatched
======================

If you have ordered tickets for French car Show (up to the weekend) they were posted Monday 4th June.

If you have a promo postcard with your tickets PLEASE pass it onto someone else who may be interested in coming.

Promotional Postcard
===============

If you were a customer last year you will likely receive a postcard as well on it's own but that's just for promotional/advertising purposes to catch those who didn't know the date/venue.

Just Over 5 weeks to go
==================

I would urge people who have not bought tickets but intend to come to prebook and avoid the massive rush on the days leading up to the event.

I would also urge passengers to prebook if they can as Rockingham venue will only permit those with tickets through the club gates and those without tickets have to go through the pay booths. Just like the touring cars etc. Call it a benefit of advance booking!

http://www.frenchcarshow.co.uk
or
0845 838 0824

cheers
Mark

richy
05-06-2007, 22:03
nice one cheers mark :)

wavy
06-06-2007, 01:05
can i pay with paypal ?
if not i'll be getting them next week

french car show
06-06-2007, 06:13
sorry mate we use a bank system. Worldpay so basically no, its credit/debit cards.

drsmith1979
06-06-2007, 07:00
I've been in the USA so pardon my ignorance, when is it, how much is it and who on here is going?!?! lol

schakal
06-06-2007, 10:16
just received mine today :D
see you there all :P

french car show
06-06-2007, 17:20
H there

its the revamped www.frenchcarshow.co.uk at the awesome Rockingham in Northants Midlands on Sunday 15th July

check out www.frenchcarshow.co.uk where Wms Clio have a large stand AND a track session on the BTCC 1.7 national circuit.

£12.50 in advance to get in.

Cheers