PDA

View Full Version : 1400 maxim - engine problems

Caine
04-06-2007, 11:48
Alright guys and girls, my car has an engine problem....not sure what it is though, the car starts fine and runs fine but when the car is left idling it judders alot and the revs fluctuate, i have recently serviced the car, changed the plugs,oil/oilfilter, air filter ect but it is still happening. i have also used a cleaner you put in the engine to clear the crap from the engine, not sure if it is any good, but the problem is still there, i have also checked the HT leads for resistance and they are all working fine, the distributer cap has been checked and cleaned also had new leads put on, this is where i start to run out of ideas, i now do NOT have a clue what to do and the engine is still running *poo*

any help please :D

Thanks

P.S i posted this a while on another forum but they couldnt find the problem also i have had the car has also been put on a diagnostics machine and there was no codes showing meaning there was no problem...when there is :?

Chris H
07-06-2007, 02:21
whats the outputs of the AIT and the CTS? Also the lambda switching, shoudl have been told all of that when it got the diagnostics done