PDA

View Full Version : Not a happy bunny:(

Smudger
31-05-2007, 23:51
well come back to my car today after a day of work to find that some nice person has reversed or driven into the front of the williams pushing the bonnet back slightly, put a crease in the front of the bonnet and left scratches and white paint all over the front of the car

w@nkers :cry:

big hp
01-06-2007, 07:11
I dont know where people get there licences from these days. Prob collect corn flake packet tokens and send them off :roll:

Zollo
01-06-2007, 09:42
Talk about one step forward and two back! Gutted for you mate. You hadn't had the bodywork done already, had you?

2 live
01-06-2007, 09:52
gutted for you mate. fukkin hate wankers that do this kinda shit

Smudger
01-06-2007, 11:03
Talk about one step forward and two back! Gutted for you mate. You hadn't had the bodywork done already, had you?

i know mat tell me about it

na hadnt had it done yet, fitted the exhaust i bought off you a few weekends back and was just started to get bits together to refurb the wheels so hadnt touch the bodywork yet thankgod. would have gone even more spare if i had!

its frustrating tho as i was only talking to a friend yesterday about having the whole front of the car repsrayed to get rid of the stone chips.

Hulio
03-06-2007, 10:08
Disrespectful lowlife c***s. I hope karma bites them in the ass!

Smudger
03-06-2007, 10:15
me too mate

still she will hopefully be sorted soon

mon
03-06-2007, 12:55
tossers

i went to asda once and found a dint on my bonnet i car as far away as possable now .

also has that place got cctv ?????????????? if so see if it is recorded

Smudger
03-06-2007, 19:20
na see thats the thing, its parked down a normal road (costs 7 quid a dat to park at the train station :? )

i tried cleaning it up today, doesnt look too bad but cant wait to get it sorted. looks a right slag at the mo

lol

Jamie.
03-06-2007, 20:13
Always the way. I had both my arches done and on one of them was a scratch about 2inches long through the top layer of paint and lacquer.

Verry annoying

Coops
03-06-2007, 22:43
bastards, hate it when threads like this crop up, make me loose all faith in people! :evil:

Smudger
04-06-2007, 11:32
indeed. it kinda puts me off using it for the lil commute to the station once i get it cleaned up

:(

Clio_GTT
04-06-2007, 11:40
indeed. it kinda puts me off using it for the lil commute to the station once i get it cleaned up

:(

get a bike you lazy git ;)

then a car bubble and keep the williams in dry storage...

or drive it and think of it as a car, a piece of metal, nothing to get knickers twisted over :P

Shame you didn't catch the biatch tho

Smudger
04-06-2007, 12:44
im far to lazy to bike it mate, plus this fu*king weather is so unpredictable at the moment!!

i wish i had caught him too, would have saved me trying to get another bonnet and get the whole front end repsprayed

lol

anyone got a 449 bonnet without any dents??

:D