PDA

View Full Version : clio parts

peteh
29-05-2007, 18:39
The people i brought my williams off had a large bran full of clio parts that came from there sons black hybird, the engine of which i sold on here recently. Anyway after speaking to them the other week i offered to sell the parts for them to help them out. (takes away the reminder of there sons also as he isn't with them anymore :( )

So at home i have a

black 16v bonnet (looks mint, am going to wash an polish it when it stops raining)

pair of black doors (again haven't had a good look yet)

set of four rims, wheels are f@~ked but the tyres are all good.

pair of electric mirrors, again black.

pair of NEW in the box genuine clio lights from a 2000 onwards from what i can find out, also two lights stalks, and a pair of fog covers, think he was going to do a conversion on his valver.

pair of rear disks (solid) with drilled holes, complete with bearings (bit miffed as ive just replaced the ones on my williams :lol: ) surface rust, but will clean up well.

got a few boxes of stuff i haven't looked at yet, but it's all for sale above, not sure what it's worth though :?

cheers, pete

Dancliovalver
29-05-2007, 18:46
PM'd :lol:

peteh
29-05-2007, 18:59
replied :wink:

cliogav
29-05-2007, 22:58
how much for the bonnet mate? any dents or scratches?

peteh
30-05-2007, 07:43
£60 mate, looks pretty mint, no dents or eal scratches, hopefully going to give it a polish tonight and get some pics of everything!