PDA

View Full Version : valver to williams

NAPLES VALVER 123
24-05-2007, 14:15
right i asked a question about the inlet manifold being different between the two cars.

ive also got a couple more questions :oops: .

When i did a search on engine swaps i found a post where someone swapped the engines but it wouldnt fire up. they had to change the loom to the valver one, so when i put the willy engine in am i best to use the valver loom? :?

also i asked about the water pipes being different, and some one mentioned the different because the willy block got oil cooler if i want to plumb this all in then do i have to get willy water pipes. :?: :idea:

if i think of anything else i will let you know :oops:

thanks for the help 8)

MAXIBOY
24-05-2007, 14:52
i think loams are fine between willy and valver.

yes or change the oil cooler for an air cooled one. about the same cost as buying new hoses from renault.

Rich
24-05-2007, 15:20
use the loom which is in the car is best. Yes if you want the oil cooler to work get the oil cooler pipes. should be able to pick a set up reasonably cheap

number1
27-05-2007, 00:13
Every f7p/f7r motor i have worked on has had the watercooler sandwich plate behind the oil filter... maybe it's just luck lol

MatBrown
27-05-2007, 02:59
It is pot luck.

Mat.

NAPLES VALVER 123
28-05-2007, 21:50
im in the process of sorting out some pipes, when i get them will it be obviosu which goes to which?

does anyone have picture or diagram that shows the pipes goin from the oil cooler pump and then where do they go? :?: :idea:

8)