PDA

View Full Version : Hybrid here we come!

alex_e3
23-05-2007, 17:23
Well i've finally gone and done it!

Just bought a willy engine, the one that was for sale on the site.

If everything goes ok, am picking it up the sunday after this one. 500 mile round trip drive to get it mind! I officially can't wait! I'm not looking forward to ripping the engine out yet again, but been wanting 2 litre power for ages.

Anyone think i will get any money for an 118k 16v engine & box with a FSH? Runs sweet as a nut.

MAXIBOY
23-05-2007, 17:37
you will get some money for it. :D

seanofnp
23-05-2007, 17:48
Well i've finally gone and done it!

Just bought a willy engine, the one that was for sale on the site.

If everything goes ok, am picking it up the sunday after this one. 500 mile round trip drive to get it mind! I officially can't wait! I'm not looking forward to ripping the engine out yet again, but been wanting 2 litre power for ages.

Anyone think i will get any money for an 118k 16v engine & box with a FSH? Runs sweet as a nut.

I did 600 mile roundtrip to cornwall to get my F7R a few weeks ago. Took my little sister with me... was a fun weekend :) Enjoy mate!!

alex_e3
23-05-2007, 17:50
Lol, & i thought 500 miles was bad enough!

The part i'm not looking forward to is lifting it into the back of the car! As i have no trailer! Shall be fun to say the least :shock: :roll:

Cheers maxi, good to know i should get at least something for it.

dan-hipgrave
23-05-2007, 19:13

Think i sold my old 140k 1.8 engine & gearbox for £50, the guy reckoned it was a great bargain too.