A designers dream :D

47" Plasma Comp Screen :D :D

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f227/williams-jr/vista_huge.jpg

seanofnp
19-05-2007, 14:48
ive just creamed

MattyH16valver
19-05-2007, 21:10
:shock: Bet that cost a bit! U actually running vista...or is that just a desktop theme? I'm definately not gonna buy it until SP1 comes out for it....

ae
19-05-2007, 21:16
I've got a 20" imac and thats huge. God knows what a 47" is like :ooomg:

Andrew

mon
19-05-2007, 22:19
your right there vista does suck ..

got my pc on a 26 lg lxr at moment great on online games

Daz.
19-05-2007, 23:20
Vistas good you just have a tendency to change everything back to xp stylie at first! change is a bitch!

mon
20-05-2007, 00:03
Vistas good you just have a tendency to change everything back to xp stylie at first! change is a bitch!

vista is good as a screen saver .. who has vista is used day to day and games that is solid . no one

have the ultimate edtion gone back too xp

Daz.
20-05-2007, 00:17
True vista as a gaming platforms not quite mature enough yet - but everyone whos everyone moaned about XP when everyone was using 98se, win2k, god forbid winME....

Vistas got lots of potential its just young bless it

mon
20-05-2007, 16:31
yea but vista is taking a hell of a lot to sort the bugs out . i mean cryis has been delayed due to this ie dx10.

Daz.
20-05-2007, 19:27
no ****ers got a dx10 card yet anyway - and if they do they have more money than sense!

Lisa-F16
20-05-2007, 20:06
I'm running vista ultimate edition and i love it !!!

only 1 or two teething issues at the start ( due to it not liking playing downloaded films ) but thats all sorted now :D

Linked up my 360 to my network without and hassle and everything is doing what it should :D

P.S im well jealous of your screen !! I've got 2 screens at the mo... 2 x 19 inch widescreen monitors... but i'd way prefer the single MAHOOSIVE one !! :lol:

MattyH16valver
20-05-2007, 20:29
I'd recommend not getting it until the SP1 comes out and the bugs are sorted with more driver support for everything. The only reason why i'm going to get it is for the dx10 for gaming...otherwise i'd run on of the free linux OS's for free. The earliest dx10 game won't be out till the end of the year....but most of them look very promising 8)

mon
20-05-2007, 20:57
no f**k**s got a dx10 card yet anyway - and if they do they have more money than sense!

2 of me mates have the cards

Daz.
20-05-2007, 21:06
All that money :shock:

Thats just as bad as jumping on the vista bandwagon - soon those cards will be faster and at half the price.

Vista's a big step forward in the right direction - I remember XP having a good few issues at the beginning - more so than Vista.

mon
20-05-2007, 21:09
All that money :shock:

Thats just as bad as jumping on the vista bandwagon - soon those cards will be faster and at half the price.

Vista's a big step forward in the right direction - I remember XP having a good few issues at the beginning - more so than Vista.

then you get another cheap and go sli .. simple only prob drivers not supporting it yet . another vista problem and there are patches out for games to go dx10 ie company of heros . call or jurez and so on

Daz.
20-05-2007, 23:09
Yeh or crossfire but then if your board doesn't support dual gpu's thats extra money for a new mobo bla bla bla - the benchmarks for dual gpu's hasn't really impressed me all that much

The only thing I'll say against Vista is thats its memory hungry annoyingly so sometimes until you tweak it a tad and remove pretty much half of its that useless!

mon
21-05-2007, 00:30
Yeh or crossfire but then if your board doesn't support dual gpu's thats extra money for a new mobo bla bla bla - the benchmarks for dual gpu's hasn't really impressed me all that much

The only thing I'll say against Vista is thats its memory hungry annoyingly so sometimes until you tweak it a tad and remove pretty much half of its that useless!

you do not go crossfire .. bad option my mb supports sli and is in sli mode.. everyone i no has a sli mb if they go there or not silly if not (only go for top mb ) and you can get cheap 4gb two slot mem now ..
also you need duel core that wot i have 16 core out soon lol getting mad or wot

if you want a beast you have to pay

like it was said before sp1 on vista then i look at the operating system. other than that it is buggy as hell..