PDA

View Full Version : Another thing to piss me right off

Daz.
08-05-2007, 17:53
Just walking down the drive and oh look a sodding annoying dent and deep scratches right in the middle of the bonnet bulge.

Stands out like a right ****er - and so will I now

I know its not a huge deal but the more 'little' blemishes that appear over the time the worse the car looks overall.

Whats really annoying is that I'm desperate to have the car resprayed but simply can't afford it. :cry:

MattyH16valver
08-05-2007, 18:21
Does it really need a full re-spray m8...have u looked into getting it machine polished/pc'd...or are there quite a few chips etc? I just can't warrant spending 2-2.5k on a re-spray and they it get chipped or some ****er takes there jealousy out on it...as good as the car would look. Have'nt totally given up on the idea though. :lol:

Daz.
08-05-2007, 18:26
The whole car needs a 'tidy up' so to speak but I won't be paying 2.5k no chance - pissed off with it right now

MatBrown
08-05-2007, 19:06
The whole car needs a 'tidy up' so to speak but I won't be paying 2.5k no chance - pissed off with it right now

Booking it in at twisted styling? :wink:

Mat.

Daz.
08-05-2007, 19:58
Oh thats it - your officially out of my top ten fave =;

MatBrown
08-05-2007, 22:48
:twisted:

Mat.

Hulio
14-05-2007, 14:34
I share your pain.

Some disrespectful moron has scraped my front bumper, bending the mounting bracket behind it in the process leaving my bumper pushed in an inch and then just driven off.
Also yesterday I came back to my car to find some vacant bint had her door open against my car and left a small dint in my door.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

The dark-side becons.........

Tommo
15-05-2007, 08:01
I can highly recommend Dentman to get them out for you, I know a guy who works there, infact he's coming to mine on Sunday and his work is spot on.