PDA

View Full Version : rear panels ???

mon
04-05-2007, 17:49
how do i get the inside rear panels off so i can wax oil ????

Rob72
04-05-2007, 19:37
you have to remove most of the plastic trim around it aswell as the back seat....bit of a pain really.

mon
04-05-2007, 19:43
you have to remove most of the plastic trim around it aswell as the back seat....bit of a pain really.

yea it looks it . looked in hayes wasit of time .. can the door ones off

summeh
05-05-2007, 00:19
not a waste of time its only a few torx screws... the top trim just clips in so give it a good old yank, same for the very bottom trim. rear side trims are just a few screws.

mon
05-05-2007, 00:23
not a waste of time its only a few torx screws... the top trim just clips in so give it a good old yank, same for the very bottom trim. rear side trims are just a few screws.

so yank it like the door card?

summeh
05-05-2007, 00:42

so yank it like the door card?

The very "top" and "bottom" trims yeah, that run up along the roof and down along the bottom, yep they yank off.

As for the actual rear side panel I think it's 3 clips and 1 torx screw that holds it in place. The torx is under where the rear parcel shelf mates/covers over it I think (going from memory here).

Seriously though it's an easy job, shouldn't take more than 10 minutes to wip off and 10 minutes to wip both sides back on again.

summeh
05-05-2007, 00:43
Ah yeah just remember u also have to remove the rear bench securing bolts.