PDA

View Full Version : FAO clowo16v *Dont become an UNTRUSTWORTHY SELLER*

FATBOY
03-05-2007, 19:20
right people this is as a last resort as it seems like the buyer will not be getting there money back. below is a timeline of events.

February 21st - Arranged the postal address for clowo16v and the method of payment which was a postal order

February 22nd - I sent the payment to clowo16v

February 26th - He posted the springs to myself

February 28th - I received the first set of springs which were the wrong ones

March 1st - Clowo16v said he wouldnt be able to post the right springs until the following monday. Wated me to post back the wrong ones first before he would send the correct ones. He also refused at first to refund me the postage for sending the wrong springs back to himself

March 4th - He then agreed to pay half the postage back to me. Said the springs would be sent to myself the following weekend as he didnt have his spring compressors, his mate had them

March 11th - Received a pm from clowo16v. Said he was posting the correct springs the following monday or tuesday

March 19th - Clowo16v informed me that he now couldnt find his spring compressors (although in a previous pm he said his mate had them!!), and that his father would be taking them to work to get them off the struts

March 22nd - He said that he thinks his dad had sent them in the post to me

March 30th - Another pm from clowo16v responding to one I sent him asking where my money is. Said he cant send me any money just yet as he has a massive cashflow problem and he is 80 pounds over his overdraft but he will send me the cash the following monday

April 6th - Clowo16v states in a pm that he cannot send me money that he hasnt got as he is waiting for cheques to clear from other sales he has done recently.

clowo16v has been suspended from the site until he pays back what is owed to the member in question... i will not tolerate people messing other people about when its regarding money paid in good faith! i gave him a few weeks from friday 13th april until 28th of april to pay monies back and he said to me he would. but that deadline has passed and ive mailed him on numerous occasions but to no avail and it now seems he is not co-operating.. plus ive been informed today that there is another member awaiting on some parts he paid for..... please avoid buying from this clowo16v in the future. gav on the clio16valver site has been informed too.

paul

Joel
03-05-2007, 19:32
Tut Tut Naughty Matt. Ill go round to his n bitch slap him! :lol:

FATBOY
03-05-2007, 19:35
do you know him well joel? does he seem the sort of person to rip anyone of on here?

Joel
03-05-2007, 19:43
I've met him a few times afore, I no where he lives!!

I'll try sorting it with him for u Paul.

hes away a lot of the time.. at uni, but still no excuse i no. all his parts are at Home.. but no excuse for pissing people about :twisted:

FATBOY
03-05-2007, 19:44
cheers much appreciated

Rich
04-05-2007, 04:02
he worked on my car with me and seemed a decent chap so on my own experiences i dont have a bad word to say about him

northy
04-05-2007, 09:40
Fatboy - i have editted the title....

Unfortunlatly there are more than one person who has lost money to Clowo16v

106diablogti is still awaiting his purchase!

Matt - if you can read this please can you get in touch and resolve these outstanding issues !!!

FATBOY
04-05-2007, 17:37
Rich

fair do's mate... im not looking for other peoples opinions on him. just want to make people aware.

and northy cheers for the edit..

AmDaMan
04-05-2007, 17:45
odd, bought quite a few parts off him in person, seemed like a top lad.

Dancliovalver
04-05-2007, 18:08
yeah tis a shame seemed like a decent enuff bloke

HYBRID_HAZ
13-05-2007, 15:21
I am also waiting for an item for which the payment cleared on weeks ago.

1fast6
12-06-2007, 12:39
I bought some headlights off him. No problems.

106diablogti
25-06-2007, 13:47
Has anybody heard anything from him at all? I still haven't recieved anything.

FATBOY
25-06-2007, 17:47
hes gone totally AWOL doesnt answer any of his e mails either.

cliorod
19-11-2007, 14:03
cw2007

What a cracking fella ~~ delivered the whole subframe complete,with steering rack,discs calipers :lol: :lol: :lol: A complete wide track conversion :twisted: :roll: :twisted: ~ less driveshafts!!! Came over 100 miles ~~ top man ~~ deserves some better luck in the future :shock: :shock: