PDA

View Full Version : Help get a clio back on the road!

JJsRT
30-04-2007, 14:30
Hi guys... in a bit of a pickle, was supposed to be having my engine fitted by a garage but unfortunate circumstance with both the garage and me has led to a situation of "it will get done next week"... Needless to say next week never comes round and am stuck with an engineless Naples!

The engine is all ready to drop in to in and has had a cambelt change/gearbox change and new clutch, water pump etc....

Anywho enough waffling, basically after someone in the SE (live just off junction 3/4 on the M25) that would be prepared to give me a hand!!

Obviously would give a lil something for your troubles and would help out all the way through!

Thanks in advance!

Jon

cliokiz
30-04-2007, 23:09
I wouldn't mind helping you out mate, i'm near Leicester - you far away from there?

If you've got an engine crane and the tools it shouldn't be too difficult. I've just taken my engine out and im due to put it back in at the weekend, first time i've ever done it myself.

It will be a couple of weeks until i'm free though, still sorting mine out!

bass_direct
01-05-2007, 13:56
over 100 miles away for you^^

dan-hipgrave
01-05-2007, 16:51
I dont really have the time nor space anymore to fit an engine, but i do still have my engine crane which you are welcome to borrow for as long as needed f.o.c :)

nyk
01-05-2007, 18:26
John

Is Stan not near you?

dan-hipgrave
01-05-2007, 20:07
Stan's in swansea isnt he? Think thats about a 3hr drive from J3 of the M25, though he would be your best bet for a proper job!

JJsRT
02-05-2007, 10:04
Yeah Stan would be my first choice but as said he is a couple of hundred miles from me and have no way of really getting the engine and car to him :cry:

Cheers for the offers guys!

JJsRT
02-05-2007, 10:05
I dont really have the time nor space anymore to fit an engine, but i do still have my engine crane which you are welcome to borrow for as long as needed f.o.c :)

Cheers dude, much appreciated may have to take you up on that offer!... I may be in touch!