PDA

View Full Version : Its alive

big hp
29-04-2007, 19:20
Fitted a freshly painted bonnet that i bought yesterday off king stromba then she was ready to be fired up for the first time since early feb. Had to use jump leads as i was too lazy to charge battery.

I only ment to take it out for 5 mins to get a bit of life in the battery as its got no tax and ended up doing 60 miles around the local countryside :twisted:

I love my car and not driving it since feb makes me realise just how much. My GF said "i'm sure you love this car more than me" I thought it was best I didn't reply. :lol:

Thats the last time i just park it up and leave it. I'll just have to find time to drive it rather than look at it lol

richy
29-04-2007, 19:24
cool, lol

today is the first time my williams has seen daylight in 2007! rolled it out for a few hour lol :lol:

big hp
29-04-2007, 19:26
Watch the spotted section go mad as everyone wheels there cars out for the summer.

richy
29-04-2007, 19:27
lol, they will have a time catching mine!!!, its in bits still, infact its first time since september its been out of the garage!

MatBrown
29-04-2007, 21:28
Please don't get me started on mine.
I sometimes wonder if i will EVER find the time to put it back together!

Mat.

richy
29-04-2007, 21:32
lol, the life of a clio owner!

MattyH16valver
29-04-2007, 22:05
Lol...good lad....glad u got round to taking it out for a spin. Better it looks even minter now...if that possible! 8) Lol at the missus...really think I should get another run around myself and use the clio less offen, so I appreciate it more like urself.

Daz.
30-04-2007, 00:24
Tut tut - mines my love and my daily - It loves me back for using it!

seanofnp
30-04-2007, 11:08
My project is still sitting on my cousins driveway, i can finally clean her now ive given the paint time to harden, and taking my newly aquired f7r to the garage tomorrow to start cleaning it up and buying new bits for it!

Im not too fussed about getting it done asap, just as long as its ready for fcs.