PDA

View Full Version : Clio stigma?

Scougar
11-04-2007, 09:27
So far in past few days killed a bunny (first ever), cracked a windscreen (first ever) and managed to get a producer this morning (2nd one ever) on the way to work for apparently going to fast past a police station (unlikely as max possible speed about 35mph). Do you think life has something against clio's or that there is stigma towards them (i.e. chav cars?)

Matthew

Zollo
11-04-2007, 09:31
Do you think life has something against clio's or that there is stigma towards them (i.e. chav cars?)

I doubt the stone or rabbit threw themselves into the path of the Clio because they thought it was too chavvy :wink:

They're certainly cursed in one way or another though...

Scougar
11-04-2007, 09:50
lol you never know.. ;)

Matthew

nyk
11-04-2007, 12:44
I dont know about a stigma, but I get funny looks sometimes in my works car park. Mine is the oldest car, and its full of Audi's, BMW's, mercs etc. lol

the people below me at work drive newer more expensive cars that me. lol

Fcuk it, I love who cares.
:lol: :lol:

willy3ams
11-04-2007, 23:22
there all just droolin over you nyk. girl racer in a hot car. lol
and there all probably married with a wife and kids wishing i was living the dream in a hot hatch and not my audi saloon. :wink:

nyk
12-04-2007, 08:00
lol

:lol:

Scougar
12-04-2007, 09:03
bah.. just gotta find my driving license now.. eek.

Matthew

Scougar
18-04-2007, 09:19
.. and searched both houses, but couldn't find license :( Now reported for failure to produce my license (but other documents ok). Great, and only 8 days before I leave for america to get married :(

Matthew

white16valver
18-04-2007, 12:08
Can you apply to the DVLA for a duplicate and provide the evidence to say you have done so?

Seems stupid that they can't, in this day and age, just check an electronic register. :?

wavy
18-04-2007, 12:29
I doubt the stone or rabbit threw themselves into the path of the Clio because they thought it was too chavvy

^^ haha

dont know why but a few of my friends call mine a chav car?
i just say the average chav couldnt insure 1 so i win :lol:
strangely non of them drive or own cars :lol:

Martin
18-04-2007, 12:49
The average joe deffo thinks a clio is a girls shopping trolley in my experience....I just go along with it most of the time. If you take them for a spin they usually have a different opinion. :wink: