PDA

View Full Version : Well she's home!!! And a bonus aswell....PICS!!

peteh
08-04-2007, 11:33
Hey guys, well i got little willie back fine on friday, brought it home on a trailor as i didn't want to chance driving a non taxed/mot'd and over mileage non- cambelt changed :? williams.

So here he is, in my back garden, where he'll sit for a few weeks while i do the cambelt :shock: , and general service things ready for the MOT.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0903/peteh/williams006.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0903/peteh/williams005.jpg

Some of you may be aware from my previous post, they family had a engine on the drive, anyway does anybody know anything about HILL PERFORMANCE?

Im going to start another post on this as i want to find out as much as i can about this engine :lol:

peteh
08-04-2007, 11:37
Aslo like to add he's gotta a full magnex system, K+N, decat pipe in the boot ready for when the mot is done, and massive sound system :shock:

Allan
08-04-2007, 12:14
looks nice man :D

i wouldnt bother with the K&N, unless its a replacement filter for inside the air box but magnex are nice :D

wavy
08-04-2007, 12:20
cars looking good mate nice and clean
what do the stickers say on the wheels /
might be worth ringin hillpower tell them the engine number they might have records of work carried out

what number was it again

Joel
08-04-2007, 13:15
Whats it got?

My subs have gone Pop so after a new sub n amp.

peteh
08-04-2007, 13:31
cars looking good mate nice and clean
what do the stickers say on the wheels /
might be worth ringin hillpower tell them the engine number they might have records of work carried out

what number was it again

stickers say speedline mate, just need to get the outer edge reconned, as they are pitted abit :(

the enigne is in my garage now, so im going to take all the numbers off and give them a buzz next week on my day off 8)

what number? do mean the williams number? If so it's 212.

MAXIBOY
08-04-2007, 13:31
looks nice mate very clean.

peteh
08-04-2007, 13:34
Whats it got?

My subs have gone Pop so after a new sub n amp.

it's a sony flip down head unit with a 10 disk in the boot, the sub is kenwood, looks a 10in (i have something a similar size to compare, arhh thank you :lol: ), 6x9's in the shelf and amp of course.

Joel
08-04-2007, 13:38
Well What Power is the amp and sub?

when u grab a minute drop a pic on here tar

FATBOY
08-04-2007, 13:40
speak to BRUN on here for a replacement ITG filter.. competetive price too.

peteh
09-04-2007, 09:03
looks nice mate very clean.

it is really, drivers arche is bubbling a bit, and the bonnet could do with a blow over (stone chips) but once thats' sorted it should be a good one.

oh and an intensive valet is needed, green scum round the window rubbers and the normal things when i car has been stood for 6 months :roll:

northy
10-04-2007, 08:01
very nice mate - keep us upto date with your progress

Punkymuffin
12-04-2007, 11:40
You seem to be growin a man outa ur engine bay lmao :lol:

Looks nice an shiny got self bargin wit all bits thrown in aswell

northy
12-04-2007, 11:54
Do you have any history to show this car lived in wigan once - im sure ive seen it over here a few years ago.

peteh
12-04-2007, 12:35
You seem to be growin a man outa ur engine bay lmao :lol:

Looks nice an shiny got self bargin wit all bits thrown in aswell

ha ha, yeah it's my mate, puttin the Hill power ramair induction kit on i got with my spare engine 8)

peteh
12-04-2007, 12:36
Do you have any history to show this car lived in wigan once - im sure ive seen it over here a few years ago.

yeah loads of history from wigan :D

crazy you remember it :shock:

northy
12-04-2007, 13:11
lol AV THAT !

i saw it parked on a side street a good two years ago with those stickers on the wheels. Looked very nice.

Then saw it last year on ebay for sale...

I never forget a willy :oops: :lol:

peteh
12-04-2007, 15:27
lol AV THAT !

i saw it parked on a side street a good two years ago with those stickers on the wheels. Looked very nice.

Then saw it last year on ebay for sale...

I never forget a willy :oops: :lol:

each to there own, look at many willies do ya??? :lol: :lol:

the people i brought it from, brought it for there soon from up cheshire or somewhere, ill have a look when i get home, sadly there son died hence being sat for 6 months :cry:

northy
12-04-2007, 15:35
sorry to hear that.

peteh
12-04-2007, 17:05
they brought it from the autotrader though, as i have the advert 8)