PDA

View Full Version : Can i have any more bad luck!

holl
05-04-2007, 20:47
Well i dont think im ever going to have any luck with cars! took the sub in for its MOT to get told that the chassy(dont no how to spell it!) is bent and has been filled up with filler :cry: :cry: :cry: so its not going to get passed unless i bodge it up! i bought it from a garage so luckly i called him and he is going to give me a full refund :D to be far to him i new it had been crashed in its first year of being on the road but i was told that it was fine! so ive learnt my lesson, DONT buy a car that has been crashed! :roll:
any way im back to being a williams owner luckly i didnt sell rony so im gona get some cams,pistons and throtal bodies if thats what there called??
so any help on what to do with him would be great!
thanks
Holl :D

richy
05-04-2007, 20:55
sorry to hear that holl, but at least you got a full refund! :)

MAXIBOY
05-04-2007, 21:25
give stan or ben r a pm they will help to spend your money the right way

summeh
05-04-2007, 23:51
rony? :lol:

Purple
06-04-2007, 02:49
Would advise spreading the spruce-up budget also on things like suspension, mounts/bushes and brake system, in addition to the go-fast mods. Even if it's just to re-new those bits to the factory condition, it will be a much nicer car than having worn parts.

holl
06-04-2007, 12:26
rony? :lol:
Thats his name!!

ive got a few grand to spend on him so ill defo be upgrading the brakes and things like, also my bf thinks i should put a 172 engine it him?? i think i shoud keep the williams engine??

Laine_16v
06-04-2007, 12:34
Dont go down the 172 engine route, not worth it at all!

wavy
06-04-2007, 12:39
hiya holl
pity about your new car but atleast u got the money back :)
id keep the willy engine and do the mods u all ready said

rony haha :)

clowo16v
06-04-2007, 12:53
Did the scoobydoo drive in a straight line? Unless it drives dodge most of the time its very difficult to even realise theres a problem. My mate had a scooby that had been jigged 4 times, the floorpan wasnt straight but the suspension lined up so it drove fine. The shell was so weak tho the owner after him hit a kerb at about 25mph and it bent the floor in.

Matt

holl
06-04-2007, 13:27
it drove fine, it was mint apart from that! but i have to say i did miss Rony and i didnt like seeing lots of the same car! even tho it was a great car! i think if i do all these mods he will be quicker than alot of subs anyway??

Allan
06-04-2007, 13:55
williams engine much nicer for power gains !

get the head ported and polished slap some cams in and get it chipped.

should be nice after that :D

Zollo
06-04-2007, 17:21
Very good news about getting your money back at least 8)

As Purple said - make sure you spend money elsewhere as well.

Rajk
10-04-2007, 01:23
glad to hear your getting your cash back, get a full engine re-build on the willy with cams, or if i had the cash I would turbo it, you will eat scoobs all day, its costly but you can keep it std looking, people wouldnt even know until they see your rear end F***ing off!

just a thought

northy
10-04-2007, 07:35
glad to hear your getting your money back.

what was the reg ?

holl
10-04-2007, 10:31
Its was on a private n reg but its a w reg.

Im going to call ben r today and get some advice on what to do! think im going down the throttle boddie route! :D
Also where is best to take him ive emailed hillpower but i dont really know what they do!my bf and his mate were going to do it but i dont no if im best off just taking him to a garage??

MatBrown
10-04-2007, 16:20
Best call Nick at Hillpower, he's not on the computer much.
01530 273633.
He would be my choice.

Mat.