PDA

View Full Version : Taking right bending corners

AmDaMan
29-03-2007, 23:43
Hey up, right I seem to have this problem with my clio in that I really don't feel all that safe when taking a right bending corner. It feels great when it bends to the left but i always think it's going to understeer when going to the right?

Thought it was psychological until I understeered into a curb when I was not going very fast (same with the old clio too :o). Had the geometry checked and altered so it's nothing to do with that and all shocks, springs etc are all ok.

Anyone else feel like this?

Dancliovalver
30-03-2007, 07:23
yep, om same as u mate, love chucking the clio into these left corners but i hate right handers, feel dead nervous bout takin them lol

Zollo
30-03-2007, 09:26
What, even roundabouts?! :o

AndyFielder
30-03-2007, 10:08
im the opposite, right is easy!... Roundabouts rock!

Matt_16v
30-03-2007, 10:09
likewise, I hate taking lefties!

nyk
30-03-2007, 11:07
I honestly dont feel any difference when throwing it into a left or right corner.

Maybe its a psychological thing?
:D

There is a roundabout not far from me, that is always full of diesel, and great for getting the back end out on the car, I regularly go up there if I'm on a late night mooch. lol But understeer is something I rarely get.
:D

arj256
30-03-2007, 11:55
Sure that the tyres havn't worn on the passenger side, from enthusiastic roundabouts?

stew
30-03-2007, 11:59
i find both right and lefts the same.

you can play with oversteer and understeer on the throttle though! :twisted: :roll:

lift off oversteer is nice round round abouts, but sometimes i get power on understeer over crested bends etc. not so much fun but easily controlable.