PDA

View Full Version : ENGLAND

FATBOY
28-03-2007, 20:49
what a croc of shite!!!!!! anyone hearing the crowd????

"sacked in the morning"

"one david beckham"

"your not fit to wear the shirt"

"steve mc claren what a wanker what a wanker"

my opinion HE MUST GO

Joel
28-03-2007, 21:55
Load of shite!!! dont get me started :twisted:

2 live
28-03-2007, 22:02
fukkin useless wankers....they shud all be fined 10 england games' wage and sacked....let the lads who wanna have a go play......they shud never get paid to play for england, that should be an honour earnt on merit

still...3 points is 3 points. we should be eernally greatful for andorras shitness.

Joel
28-03-2007, 22:11
Not an amazing Performance though...

and Andorra it only has a population of 11 :lol:

DaveH
29-03-2007, 00:15
I wasnt happy! we only looked ok when the amatuers got tired! As much as i dont get along with liverpool i thought Gerrard played well tonight.

imo any game played should be performance based pay i.e. if they lose they get nothing, then you would know theyre putting 100% in all of the time.

fasterthanjesus
29-03-2007, 08:39
david nugent was superb. not that im biased!

only had 10 minutes and did more in that than andy johnson ever has.

bluenose
29-03-2007, 09:05
It all went downhill after he dropped Beckham IMO. If he's good enough he should play, regardless of age.
And Gary McSheffrey should be on the left :wink:
McLaren is a disgrace, although his teeth are pretty shiny.

J o n
29-03-2007, 09:26
I just dont even bother watching them... why do people still bother, it's same shit different day, no matter who is managing the team the players simply aren't good enough... it's been like this for 20 years that I can remember watching them... think it's time to face reality and cut your losses... England are shit and will always be shit...

Matt_16v
29-03-2007, 09:58
that team is made of Lennon and Gerrard, I was absolutely appauled last night! :evil:

simonr85
29-03-2007, 10:02
Theres only 1 david nugent!!!

:groupwave: nugent for england!!!!!

2 live
29-03-2007, 10:03
It all went downhill after he dropped Beckham IMO. If he's good enough he should play, regardless of age.
And Gary McSheffrey should be on the left :wink:
McLaren is a disgrace, although his teeth are pretty shiny.

no........it all went downhill wen the players demanded a wage for playing for their country.

long before beckham was a twinkle in his daddies eyes.

and all the bring back beckham shit.....hes past it....got into the squad not on merit, but by pressure of press vs manager, he shouldnt have been playing for england for a loooong time.

alex saw it in him years ago, tried giving him the kick up the arse he needed by launchin a boot at him, got no response on the pitch so off loaded him while he still could.......good job he did.....worthless now....playing 5th rate football, for extreme amounts of cash.....like i said...they only intrested in what they get paid.

bluenose
29-03-2007, 10:26
see where your coming from about the wages. But at the world cup, Beckham single handedly won us 2 games. We wouldnt even have qualified from the group stage with the team we have now. He was proud to wear an England shirt and played for the love of the game and the love of his country, you could see that every time he played.
It's McLaren's fault Beckham has gone to America. I dont think for a second that he would have gone if he still thought he could play for England.

2 live
29-03-2007, 10:36
lmao.......put it this way......victoria...chose to go there...rodeo drive, hollywood, her rap star lover etc etc etc.

that and the massive pay hike, more than triple what hed be getting at any club over here.

yeah....he went there cos mclaren didnt want him to play for england. lmao

FATBOY
29-03-2007, 17:41

cant stand the bloke!!! he always gives it to the supporters of the team he scores against!(he did at portman road!!!) will never forget that!

big hp
29-03-2007, 19:06

Pikey scum, he stole Defoes goal.

Scott (a spurs fan)

sl
29-03-2007, 20:48

Scott (a spurs fan)

Yeah that was moody, but to score on ya debut....

Defoe's shit by the way :P

sl
29-03-2007, 20:53

Scott (a spurs fan)

Yeah that was moody, but to score on ya debut....

Defoe's shit by the way :P

Jamie.
29-03-2007, 21:00
Only half the blame can go to mclaren, the other half are is underperforming players, not much you can do to repremand them when they dont care about internationals apart from drop them.

2 live
29-03-2007, 21:24
like u say mate.....its only a cash bonus for most of em. they dont perform, manager drops em, gets stick , they loose their next match, press pressure loses him his job.

new manager

start all over again.

fasterthanjesus
30-03-2007, 10:14
lmao

fatboy. if i remember right, you lot were giving the nuge a load of shit. he did the graceful thing a took a bow infront of you lot.

simonr85
30-03-2007, 13:44
lmao

fatboy. if i remember right, you lot were giving the nuge a load of s**t. he did the graceful thing a took a bow infront of you lot.

:P