PDA

View Full Version : Chaps I need your help - Life changer ahead!

Daz.
24-03-2007, 02:31
I'm depressed. :cry:

I changed careers nearly 3 years ago as my last company basically took the piss out of me and the place I work for now is even worse - I hate my job, the hours, the working away and its not only affecting me but the people I love too.

Basically it all comes down to this - I want to be a Primary school teacher like my missus, I love kids and if theres one thing I like about my current job is going to schools installing and basically being around them (no I don't want to fiddle them :lol: )

At the end of the day its partly my fault and the 2 comapnys I've worked for long term but I only did one year at college, half an apprenticeship and my current company wont allow me to do any training as they're too busy - so basically I have no written evidence of anything I'm capable of :evil:

Taking off all the bonuses I receieve and what I reckon I can cope off while I'm training I need your help in finding ANY JOB that pays around £15,600 PA.

So WHAT DO YOU DO? and HOW MUCH DOES IT PAY? and if applicable the hours so I can try and work a part time degree into my spare hours.

I'd really appreciate all your help, I'm actually getting really really down about my life and anyone who knows me will tell you thats not me.

Cheers

Darren