PDA

View Full Version : Clio williams / 16v superchip from superchips.co.uk

beltabry
21-03-2007, 00:57
Brand new never been used, this was bought for my clio williams but sadly I have had problems with the car so had to dismantal and sell for parts before I got the chance to fit this.

This superchip will increase your rev limiter to 7500rpm as william and 1.8 16v engine only rev to 6200rpm and will increase your BHP by 10 BHP and you will feel the differents...

Throttle response is improved, flat spots are gone, power and torque is increased throughout the rpm range

any good garage will fit it.. Or you can open the ECU, locate the stock chip, remove it and plug in the superchip.
If you go on superchips.co.uk which is where it was bought, you will see the chip is £293.75

I am willing to accept £200 for it, special delivery will be included for free if needed

beltabry
21-03-2007, 01:38
this isn't a fake or a copy like the others I have seen around, this is the real thing, so you don't have to worry about any damage to your car.

Rich
21-03-2007, 09:59
well which one is it for? 16v and williams ecu mapping is totally different. 16v revs to 7.3k anyway.

i'd find out which engine its for mate :wink:

beltabry
21-03-2007, 19:40
it says it is for the williams but I have been told it also works on the 16v

Rich
21-03-2007, 19:45
I have been told it also works on the 16v

whoever told you that is lieing mate, well i suppose it does work yes, but not very well and will most likely run like crap. a williams map is different as stock, yes a 1.8 ecu will allow the engine to run, but again not very well and vice versa.

i'd say williams only mate, saves anyone buying something and being disappointed as you have been falsely informed about it being suitable for a 16v

:)