PDA

View Full Version : why do all subaru owners think they drive the Enterprise?!

drsmith1979
18-03-2007, 17:36
just coming back from town centre after doing some last minute shopping for my USA trip with work. A subaru impreza wagon comes right up behind me, flashing and giving it the big one... i pull over on the dual carriageway and let him pass. clear long stretch of road no traffic so i decided to have some fun, booted it but keeping a safe distance. he tried to gun it away so i gave it some more throttle. to my surprise and more so his, not only could he not get away i was realing him in! haha shouldve seen his face when i passed him haha.

MAXIBOY
18-03-2007, 17:42
can only love upsetting so called quick cars. well done. :D

FATBOY
18-03-2007, 17:43
just coming back from town centre after doing some last minute shopping for my USA trip with work. A subaru impreza wagon comes right up behind me, flashing and giving it the big one... i pull over on the dual carriageway and let him pass. clear long stretch of road no traffic so i decided to have some fun, booted it but keeping a safe distance. he tried to gun it away so i gave it some more throttle. to my surprise and more so his, not only could he not get away i was realing him in! haha shouldve seen his face when i passed him haha.

remember its a family saloon (5 doors) lol :lol: