PDA

View Full Version : car attacked again

jules-B
17-03-2007, 01:29
hi all

thoroughly pissed off again as some kids have bent one side of my exhaust down...easy enough to do..just stand on it....

just pisses me off..that these people decide to do this kind of thing..and its not like i live in a bad area anyway..

i might go to the police to see if they have any cctv footage as it was in the twn center...

jules

Wobba
17-03-2007, 02:02
I hate low life scum like that mate :(

Cops probably wont do anything :(

Allan
17-03-2007, 16:17
again :S
i think someone doesnt like your car ! sounds a bit funny that things keep getting ripped off and bent :/

i would try and get some cctv in the car or somthing.

Joel
17-03-2007, 16:58
This Country needs sorting Chavs, have no respect for any1 or anything

Like My little Nephew, hes 3 had his brand new quad nicked only had it 3month!! But they live on a brand new ben bailey estate, not in a rough part of barnsley yet still gone! CUNTS!!!! :twisted: :twisted:

Joel
17-03-2007, 16:59
hi all

thoroughly pissed off again as some kids have bent one side of my exhaust down...easy enough to do..just stand on it....

just pisses me off..that these people decide to do this kind of thing..and its not like i live in a bad area anyway..

i might go to the police to see if they have any cctv footage as it was in the twn center...

jules

Get a toad alarm fitted. and CCTV on the side of the house

jules-B
17-03-2007, 18:39
see i would get an alarm..its just im gettin rid of the car soon...

i dont think it is just one person...think it is just people that recognise the car..and think theyll buggger it up!...probably 15 year old chavs

any way of gettin in car cctv?
jules

Allan
17-03-2007, 19:46
you can get little battery operated spy cams, they send the signal to a receiver which you plug into say a video recorder in your house ect and away you go :D also means you can flick chanel and watch the car tv ;)

they run off 12v so could easily be powered off your car battery with a switch to turn it on or off

Allan
17-03-2007, 19:49
http://www.active-spy-shop.co.uk/category-4.html

little expensive but if you can put it into any car you own and move it about :D

i had one for my model aircraft so we could record inflight video and stuff nice peice of kit :D

Gav
18-03-2007, 14:16

Like My little Nephew, hes 3 had his brand new quad nicked only had it 3month!! But they live on a brand new ben bailey estate, not in a rough part of barnsley yet still gone! c**ts!!!! :twisted: :twisted:

a bit stereotypical isnt it Joel? who said it was Chavs? maybe someone has a grudge against Jules :!:

mon
18-03-2007, 14:25
http://www.active-spy-shop.co.uk/category-4.html

little expensive but if you can put it into any car you own and move it about :D

i had one for my model aircraft so we could record inflight video and stuff nice peice of kit :D

wot a rip off £159 for 7 up and no 7up in it ....lol

jules-B
18-03-2007, 14:52
haha...the chances of it being one person are slim..because the first time was in st albans..the neighboring city..and then its just been around town...

never happens to my car at home...and it wont ever due to gates n the private road shizzle...

just want a way to catch the bastards who do it..for so called fun

Joel
18-03-2007, 14:58

Like My little Nephew, hes 3 had his brand new quad nicked only had it 3month!! But they live on a brand new ben bailey estate, not in a rough part of barnsley yet still gone! c**ts!!!! :twisted: :twisted:

a bit stereotypical isnt it Joel? who said it was Chavs? maybe someone has a grudge against Jules :!:

Because 99% it is chavs, that do things like this to cars.

Theyre the Lowest of the Low!! SCUMBAGS.

and also there was a chav spotted on there street trying to sell diesel.. and he probably looked in the garage window and saw it, and nothing else out of the garage was Nicked

Dont get me started, I nearly ran a chav over other day. wish id have hit him 8) 8)

Gav
18-03-2007, 15:47

Because 99% it is chavs, that do things like this to cars.

Theyre the Lowest of the Low!! SCUMBAGS.

and also there was a chav spotted on there street trying to sell diesel.. and he probably looked in the garage window and saw it, and nothing else out of the garage was Nicked

Dont get me started, I nearly ran a chav over other day. wish id have hit him 8) 8)

so

think we can all agree Joel dont like chavs :lol:

Tommyturbo
18-03-2007, 21:49
hi all

jules

Not good mate sorry to here it