PDA

View Full Version : 21 Today!

Jamie.
15-05-2005, 15:45
been a mixed day today, been pretty ill over the past few days, in fact was in hospital at 1am on friday night, also ive got my uni final exams worth 70% of my degree (had 2 exams last week, wed and friday and one tommorow). however got up today felt much better, got a few decent pressies and as of today i am legally allowed and insured to drive the willy. however i have not got any tax, so i decided to take it out of my old clio (ret rt, now my fiances) and put it in mine. as i decided to take the tax out of the old clio i get my keys and approach my old clio which was parked on the road, the passenger wing mirror was knocked off, i was well pissed, however not as pissed as when i found out that the driver one was knocked off too!!! i mean ffs, i was up half the night and even heard something outside but decided it was nothing, wish i had gone out there now! fookin pissed man, what a great 21st. although what did cheer me up was the watch i got off me mum, the trip to london, accomadation and tickets to the semi final of stella artois tennis in june and a suit (joint pres off me mum and my fiance). and the brief spin in my willy, jesus it feels quick! decided not to be out too long as it is obviously not my day/week.

KingStromba
15-05-2005, 15:51
Bum shag. Oh well least it was just the mirrors. :o

Jamie.
15-05-2005, 16:01
i just cant under stand why fookin nobbers have to vandalise other peoples shit. it old bids ville round where i live so it must be one of 20 or so people. dont go to school anymore but if i did i reckon i could find which scrote bag it was!

FATBOY
15-05-2005, 16:12
happy birthday mate! its all downhill from 21! :wink:

make sure you keep that willy locked up at night(i always do)

snakeylady
15-05-2005, 17:08
:D Firstly Happy Birthday mate tho really sorry to hear about your car - same thing happened to me when I moved and had to park on road - keyed the bodywork and when I got that sorted keyed the window! only just got it replaced- spoke to my neighbour and park it off road up the shared drive- have you thought about getting a cover - there was one for sale here- might just make it more difficult to get at- otherwise you could get a proximity alarm - only probs is it'll go off for other reasons. Still hope the weeks gets better :wink:

NickFr
15-05-2005, 17:55
Happy Birthday!!.......take it easy for the first few weeks in that Car :wink:

Andy
15-05-2005, 18:18
happy birthday first time i went in my williams nearly shat myself when i planted the right foot

Tom_16v
17-05-2005, 00:01
Jesus mate learn how to use paragraphs! :P lol!

Take it easy with the willy for a while, get used to her if you get me hehe!

Sounded great outside work tonight.....almost as good as my valver :D

We'll have to go for a blast soon when I get my car back :wink: