PDA

View Full Version : BB tuning - Rude

Peedee
15-03-2007, 15:06
Has anyone else had any bad experiences with BB tuning? I found they were extremely rude and ignorant. Some fat bold guy with a beard in-particular! I have e-mailed them a number of times haven't heard anything back, this was over a month ago. I have also rang them - you get put through to an automated answer message, then when the message has finished, it just cuts you off, you can't actually get through to the shop - F*****g useless!

northy
15-03-2007, 15:19
Do you want me to speak to them on behalf of you ?

Peedee
15-03-2007, 15:32
That would be good mate, but think I've solved the problem now.

I honestly coulden't believe how rude the guy was. I didn't even finish my question when he cut in and said they didn't provide a garage service (even though they were working on about 10 different cars). I wasn't after a service, just maybe an answer to my question. I have also e-mailed them numerous times but haven't heard a whisper. I will certainly not buy anything from them. Its a shame as their garage is about 5 mins from where I work and I could have been a good customer.

I'm assuming you have some sort of contact with them?

northy
15-03-2007, 15:39
They offer us discount - so if your not happy that make me unhappy heehee

Peedee
15-03-2007, 15:47
LOL!

Thats cool we get discount, but honestly, was well f****d off lol!

Let them know if you can that they need to improve on their customer service! I keep hearing bad things about them!

Whats with the garage service mate, any ideas? He said they didn't provide one, but yet there were a variety of different cars being worked on - R5 gt turbo's, clio 182, scooby, a mini, a VW campervan lol! and a few more.

white16valver
15-03-2007, 21:06
I believe they've given up garage work and are now developing more stuff to sell?

I'm not sure why - their reputation seems to have gone rapidly downhill recently, and jph172 on CS said he had no end of trouble from work they'd done. *shrugs*

I've been there before and they were ok but I admit that I never found them the chattiest blokes lol. But then I'm not chatty myself, so making conversation with me is hard! LoL :lol:

MatBrown
15-03-2007, 21:49
I've been there before and they were ok but I admit that I never found them the chattiest blokes lol. But then I'm not chatty myself, so making conversation with me is hard! LoL :lol:

It would help if you came on MSN every once in a while! :x

Mat.

white16valver
15-03-2007, 23:29
Nooooooooooooo

I'll never to get to bed if I do! :lol:

stan
16-03-2007, 01:55
They are a bunch of cunts....

VIPERONE
16-03-2007, 10:09
its mysterious that ktecs turbo kits vanished..off topic but weird

DaveH
16-03-2007, 22:47
lol

VIPERONE
06-04-2007, 19:25
my experience with BB was, when i queried £12 postage for a fan switch they became rude.. so i promptly found out the parts were availiable from GSF

VIPERONE
06-04-2007, 19:30
my experience with BB was, when i queried £12 postage for a fan switch they became rude.. so i promptly found out the parts were availiable from GSF

ziggymini
11-04-2007, 23:50
I have also only heard negative things but when I called about something a while ago they were not rude but did say they no longer had a workshop service.

Jaine

Coops
12-04-2007, 01:02
current BB experiences to date:

- bought stuff for H/G replacement on old valver back end of 2005, spot on, top service, nice lads

- bought turbo clio, love it and workmanship is top notch tbh on the conversion (was done 2003)

- tried to talk to them bout the turbo other week................cunts

seems they have let it slide recently, they will not be seeing my car again, or be recieving orders from me :evil:

deank93
29-04-2007, 19:12
I couldn't agree more with the opening post....i HATE crap service with a passion and the first impression the automated service gave me of the company was "we are to busy and to wrapped up in our own self importance to talk to you so please s*d off"

I to have e-mailed them and never heard anything back at all....awful awful awful service.

They are not a million mile from me but based purely on the initial "contact" i would go miles out of my way rather than use them.

Being new to renault i was under the impression these were the people to see but they seem arrogant beyond compare.

FATBOY
27-07-2007, 20:46
cant fault BB IMHO. they used to do all my service work or any other odd bits of work and it was always 100% perfect! was a shame when they stopped doing workshop service :(

Dan_mk1
31-07-2007, 09:42
They are a bunch of c**ts....

I think that sums it up, lol

Rob72
18-08-2007, 18:12
bought a pair of rear disc with wheels bearings fitted..but were wrong for my car.
found them very helpfull, got refund no probs.

Crossers
05-09-2007, 15:36
Thing is in the car modding businesses, there are plenty of dreamers and time wasters.

The guys at BB have probably spent hours on the phone and chatting to people's cars, but in the end got little or no money for their troubles.

I can't be arsed with dreamers and timewasters, there are far too many of them around today for my liking!!

On the otherhand, rudeness should be punishable by death :evil:

Paul

schakal
05-09-2007, 16:34
current BB experiences to date:

- bought stuff for H/G replacement on old valver back end of 2005, spot on, top service, nice lads

- bought turbo clio, love it and workmanship is top notch tbh on the conversion (was done 2003)

- tried to talk to them bout the turbo other week................c**ts

seems they have let it slide recently, they will not be seeing my car again, or be recieving orders from me :evil:

sure :P

Crossers
05-09-2007, 16:43
Thing is in the car modding businesses, there are plenty of dreamers and time wasters.

The guys at BB have probably spent hours on the phone and chatting to people's cars, but in the end got little or no money for their troubles.

I can't be arsed with dreamers and timewasters, there are far too many of them around today for my liking!!

On the otherhand, rudeness should be punishable by death :evil:

Paul

Spot the deliberate mistake... :oops:

Ment to say about!

Paul