PDA

View Full Version : Senseless acts of stupidity from complete pussies.

seanofnp
10-03-2007, 12:57
A while back my car showed a dent in the door, i believed it to be coz i was parking on a plot of land which is in dispute as to whos it is, so i stopped parking on it.

Last night my car was parked on the roadside, and i woke up and my stepdad said what happened to your car? I ran out and my car now has a hench footprint in the wing and a dent.

Worse thing is im trying to sell it, its taking long enough as it is, now i have this, which il either have to drop the price for or ****ing fix, which im not in a great position to do at the moment.

I went ****ing barmy, even cunts at the club dont touch my car. If i find out whos touching my car im going to feed them their own heart. ****ing pussies up my road need to be taught a lesson. Why take it out on my car? I dont ****ing take out my anger against people on their property? And im 19, its called maturity. ****ing cunts, i hope to god they do it again when they think i aint looking.

/Rant

MatBrown
10-03-2007, 13:20
Get some cctv set up and catch them at it.

Mat.

wavy
10-03-2007, 14:20
gutted for ya mate :(
low life cowards
all u can do now is rise above it

white16valver
15-03-2007, 19:27
****s me off that it costs *you* money to keep *your* stuff in good nick 'cos some mindless cocks think it's "funny" to damage it :evil:

seanofnp
15-03-2007, 19:33
Well the cars gone now, it lost me a few bob, but oh well, im looking at the willy2 in for sale now, i know i was going to save for a skyline but i didnt notice that was going as cheap as that. May have to be done, if i cant get it, the original plan will be fine. :)

JJsRT
15-03-2007, 19:43
Foook me...... Your 19? Thort u were like 24 haha, tis a shitter bout ur car tho, ah well on to bigger and beta things get that willy2!!

Matty86
16-03-2007, 01:36
Going to do anything to protect the williams?

Sad state of affairs! :(

seanofnp
17-03-2007, 15:51
Foook me...... Your 19? Thort u were like 24 haha, tis a shitter bout ur car tho, ah well on to bigger and beta things get that willy2!!

lol i get that alot mate!

The original plan is staying for the moment. Saving up crap! But im sure eventually it will be worth it! My new car will be on a driveway next year anyway in a much nicer area.

Hows the clio going JJ? Not seen it for ages mate!