PDA

View Full Version : ITG Filters @ FCS

BRUN
13-05-2005, 19:28
if anyone wants an ITG panel filter, and is going to the French Car Show, i can do them for £25 each for the Clio 16v/Williams one, as long as i get 3 or more orders

usual RRP including any delivery costs is about £30, Motorsport World sell them delivered for £27.60

at this kind of price its almost as cheap to get a new one as it is to buy the stuff to clean it with if you have a K&N / Green / Pipercross in your box now

if i can get 10 people i might be able to lower the cost some more

edde
13-05-2005, 23:21
Thats a good enough price for me to be lazy and not clean this one out so I'll have one please as well.
Thanks

BRUN
14-05-2005, 00:13
cheers edde

edde
15-05-2005, 00:16
Can you get new oil breathers as well for cheap? I need one as its all breaking down and has cracks in the rubber pipe.

BRUN
15-05-2005, 00:17
how do you mean mate ?

Allan
15-05-2005, 14:35
i will deffo take one ta!
these are the ones that fit the normal box yeah ?

BRUN
15-05-2005, 16:30
yup

im gonna need payment on advance for these guys, as ive been messed around in the past and i dont wanna end up out of pocket, give it another few days and ill sort it out

edde
15-05-2005, 20:25
I don't know what happened to my reply lat nite I'm sure it was there.
Anyway in the normal Williams there a pipe going from the air filter to the top of the head for the oil breather.
However in mine this pipe has been removed and I cannot find where the pipe would go to on the normal air filter, on the engine though theres a mini cone type thingie for the oil breather however the rubber its made of is perishing so I want a new one realy.
I'll try and get a picture of it but I don't have a digi camera.

edde
15-05-2005, 22:09
I don't know what happened to my reply lat nite I'm sure it was there.
Anyway in the normal Williams there a pipe going from the air filter to the top of the head for the oil breather.
However in mine this pipe has been removed and I cannot find where the pipe would go to on the normal air filter, on the engine though theres a mini cone type thingie for the oil breather however the rubber its made of is perishing so I want a new one realy.
I'll try and get a picture of it but I don't have a digi camera.

BRUN
16-05-2005, 00:36
you can pick up breather filters on Ebay really cheap mate

ill see if ITG do one if you want one, what size is the bore on its base ?

BRUN
16-05-2005, 22:05
^^^

will be putting the order in for these soon so if anyone else wants one then let me know ASAP