PDA

View Full Version : Dodgy dials?

simonr85
06-03-2007, 15:05
hi every1 i bought #250 williams on saturday as a project to fix odd bits and bobs, and after driving it about i love it.

I payed £1500, which is a bargain, it has nearly FSH, 76k miles lots and lots of receipts, the interior is like brand new, and after 4 hours of driving, i got pulled over and asked if i would sell it. Never had that with a car ive owned before.

Anyway it seems that some of the dials work when they want, and was wondering is this a common problem and is there an easy fix?

Also my full beams dont work when even when i keep the indicator stalk pulled bk (there is no click like when u flash somebody), so when driving at night down B roads i have to use sidelights and hold the left indicator stalk back because for sum reason they only work this way and when i let go im back to sidelights and cant see a thing

VIPERONE
06-03-2007, 15:07
easy fix....follow this link and then theres another link in the thread that details the fix ...

http://www.williamsclio.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20103

VIPERONE
06-03-2007, 15:08
http://www.williamsclio.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15172

simonr85
06-03-2007, 15:14
it says i must subscribe?

wavy
06-03-2007, 15:22

thats part 1 to the easy fix :lol:

congrats on the new car mate u will love it

simonr85
06-03-2007, 15:27

thats part 1 to the easy fix :lol:

congrats on the new car mate u will love it

i already do love it. So a fellow north westrian lol, i have only ever seen 3 williams in my life, the 1 i own, the 1 with 22kms on the clock and another one which lived on my street when i was a kid, there arent many about round here are there.

Do you go to that cruise in rochdale in the town square?

wavy
06-03-2007, 15:34

its a meet not a cruise the club that meets is called BTTOS
(back to the old school)
i have been a few times to meet some of the ppl there but i dont go regular
do you live around rochdale ? we should meet up and go for a spin sometime and have a chat and a beer
there is 1 or 2 more members with valvers around the area
if you need any help or info i will help if i can

cya
dave

simonr85
06-03-2007, 15:50

its a meet not a cruise the club that meets is called BTTOS
(back to the old school)
i have been a few times to meet some of the ppl there but i dont go regular
do you live around rochdale ? we should meet up and go for a spin sometime and have a chat and a beer
there is 1 or 2 more members with valvers around the area
if you need any help or info i will help if i can

cya
dave

Im from preston, i used to come up the odd thursdays but my mate got banned for drink driving so didnt fancy going up on my own, but yeh going for a spin soon sounds good