PDA

View Full Version : Little Bast*rds!!!!!

jules-B
03-03-2007, 12:25
morning all!!

wel slighty pis*ed off this morning....somone has nicked my spoiler!!..wel it happend last night at a party..and noone would admit it..but i know who it was..so theve ben given a choice either giv me 35£ ish to get a new one..or i go to the cops...and not only that last week some idiot ripped off my windscreen wiper at the bottom where it bolts on...
i just dont understand why people feel the need to destroy other peoples cars.....just really dont see the point....and plus im really protective of my car!!#

rant over!

jules

Foz
03-03-2007, 13:56
its like that where i live mate, shit aint it :(

Allan
03-03-2007, 13:59
:(

Hate poeple who do that, i have some little brats who keep breaking the badges off my merc! replaced it 2 times now and they have snapped it 2 times, i know who it is too just cant prove it!

jules-B
03-03-2007, 14:10
i mean its not as if i live in a dodgy area...car is locked on driveway etcetc with gates...but it seems to be when im out..that people obv see its nice(or maybe they dnt think its nice) and they think they will break somthing....

i want in car cameras to catch the little bastards that do it

Joel
08-03-2007, 00:22
its like that where i live mate, s**t aint it :(

Itll be all the little chavs!!! from up common. :twisted:

stevie_b
08-03-2007, 00:37
Hate poeple who do that, i have some little brats who keep breaking the badges off my merc! replaced it 2 times now and they have snapped it 2 times, i know who it is too just cant prove it!

Get yourself an Archos and a mini camera and then you can record discreetly from inside the car somewhere and you will have the evidence! Make sure it is discreet though otherwise they'll break in and have that too :lol:

DaveH
08-03-2007, 00:43
I know what you mean, ive had my car messed with one too many times recently its so dis-respectful as some people dont realise how much "just an old car" might mean to somebody, thoughtless p*ssfaces!

jules-B
08-03-2007, 22:05
i mean its not just because its an old car...i mean not trying to big my car up atall here..but when its parked say in the high street it does stand out...and most people know its me that drives it...so its either personal attack or just becuase of the car

pisses me off big time....

Ingram11
10-03-2007, 20:10
imo u need to get the 35 quid,coz police will do naff all,they'l just ask u to prove it and if theres no whitnesses then they wont get dun,especially if u didnt ring them as soon as it happened.just give them a scutch n get the cash :lol:

cliolord
10-03-2007, 20:20
I know what you mean, ive had my car messed with one too many times recently its so dis-respectful as some people dont realise how much "just an old car" might mean to somebody, thoughtless p*ssfaces!

Agreed Dave. My car means alot to me as im sure every other car does to their owner on this website thats why we are on here. The chav's that have nicked their hoodies are always the culpric*s :lol: I came out 1 day to find that my old car had lots of deep scratch's on the boot lid and the rear wiper arm hanging off the back of the car. The little battyman's had pulled the wiper arm so hard, it destroyed the wiper motor and allowed the arm to move in any position. They then used this new tool to scratch my own car! It is disheartening