PDA

View Full Version : Hi any events going on after April?

Clio-Girl
28-02-2007, 15:26
just wanted to know if williams clio is organising any rolling road days or events after april as i dont get my car back till then!

northy
28-02-2007, 15:27
We have FCS in the summer - bar that no rolling road dates planned.

J o n
28-02-2007, 16:55
we should have our own central yearly meet imo Northy, move it from South, to midlands, to Nothern territories each year to make it fair... as it's rare everyone gets to the shows

jwarren2k2
01-03-2007, 21:54
I could sort us out a RR day in april at my work if you like?!

We're in Reading, Berkshire.

Its a 300 bhp Sun RAM 12 rolling road, we like to think its pretty accurate too, as it's Dave Walker's (Emerald ECUs) old rolling road before he got his new 4WD one, and apparently is within 1 bhp of his 4WD one!

I'll talk to work tomorrow and see when they'd like to do it, will be on a saturday and will probably be £25 each (normally £36+vat for a power run)

I'll start a thread once ive spoken to work, in the mean time, have a look at the website...

www.rollingroadtune.co.uk

James

big hp
01-03-2007, 22:04
TBH i'd prefer a social weekend or day.

Something like this.......

Meet up, do something, paintball or karting (or something along those lines) bbq, beers round by a load of tents till the small hours talking about shit.

I think more people would do that, i know i would. RR's have been done to death IMO.

richy
01-03-2007, 22:18
hmm reminds me of angelsey trip, up to 2am drinking then on track at 9ish, full day on track then sat under the pit thing untill early hours drinking/eating and talking shite around a fire lol :D