PDA

View Full Version : TBs/hybrid Setting-up

Fusionrs
25-02-2007, 21:07
After picking up an F7R today finally all the bits for my new engine build have come together and ive started building up the new heart for the old girl.

The problem im having is finding someone who can set up the management for me!?!

Ive been in contact with Northampton Motorsport who are happy to oblige, but as im from York its a long way and was wondering if ppl could recommend anyone else who may be closer (im told they must be alpha dealers to obtain the relevant software!?!)

Just to clear things up the engine spec:

Megane F7R bottom end
AP-developments head
Catcams and pulleys
De-catted/stainless exhaust
Weber Independant Throttle bodies
Alpha gold management.

All help much appreciated :D

stan
25-02-2007, 21:13
I know a spot on bloke in Carlisle....shit hot on his dyno, cheaper than most other spots and i can pretty much say he will be better...he really does know his shit.

would be worth the trip for you.

2 live
25-02-2007, 22:06
u dont need to be an alpha dealer...jus eed to know how o get round their software apparently.

wayne can do the webers

Fusionrs
25-02-2007, 22:39
I know a spot on bloke in Carlisle....s**t hot on his dyno, cheaper than most other spots and i can pretty much say he will be better...he really does know his s**t.

would be worth the trip for you.

Will catch you on MSN bout that sometime mate i think.

u dont need to be an alpha dealer...jus eed to know how o get round their software apparently.

wayne can do the webers

Wayne?

wavy
25-02-2007, 23:29
wayne is chipwizards in milnrow rochdale
never been but live ed there 20 odd years
very good with clio's so i read very trusted
http://www.chipwizards.co.uk/
350-400 for a remap i hear