PDA

View Full Version : PCC got hit

Swervin_Mervin
24-02-2007, 00:10
:evil:

Was coming down a road approaching lights. Big queue in the left lane to turn left, I was in theright lane which was clear to go straight on and lights on green. Doing the limit at 40, when some penis in a Mondeo pulls out the petrol station on the left in to my lane. He was unsihted because he emerged through the traffic in the left lane.

Cue me slamming on, sliding a bit and he just managed to get straight and not quite totally in my lane. We seemed to glance the sides of the cars off each other. So I stopped in teh layby after the lights and he drove past! Fvcking nob.

Fortunately it seems a scuff to the nearside door mirror is the extent of damage oddly enough. Will check properly in the morning though.

Coops
24-02-2007, 00:11
he drove off? what a c&^%. not cricket that atall mate! hope the cars alright

jwarren2k2
24-02-2007, 01:17
some people are complete w*nk*rs!! You should have made chase and got his plate etc... but its easy to say sitting here, ur mind does crazy things when u get hit!

sorry to hear it :(

James

donsrno1
24-02-2007, 15:51
What a prick driving off. If you wanted to get his plate you could go back to the petrol station and get his number plate off their CCTV?

2 live
24-02-2007, 16:22
u dont have much luck do u mate??

least its no real damage this time .

Daz.
24-02-2007, 16:39
Cock.

(thats you not him) :lol:

Swervin_Mervin
24-02-2007, 19:40
u dont have much luck do u mate??

least its no real damage this time .

Seems not. Bloody relieved there's no damage to really speak of. Checked it today and just can't work out how nothing else is scuffed as both flanks deffo touched.

Must be the proper ph1 door strips doing their stuff. :wink:

northy
26-02-2007, 09:22
agree with 2live....think u need to buy a tank lol...