PDA

View Full Version : Hi

GT-Facer
22-02-2007, 14:48
Hi,

I bought my first 16v last sunday, but unfortunaly due to bad road conditions wrote it off early hours of last thursday morning :(
Really loved it in the few days i was driving it, so seen as it has a re-con engine and gearbox which weren't damaged in the crash i am looking for a new shell.
I'm sure i'll be posting up plenty of questions as i am new to the french car scene (previously had a celica GT4, but fuel useage was a bit exssesive to say the least!)
Looking forward to getting another clio on the road, and hopefully attending a few meets.

Ben

Scougar
22-02-2007, 15:03
(previously had a celica GT4, but fuel useage was a bit exssesive to say the least!).
Ben

I feel your pain! Just sold my 200sx to get a more eco car. I got a valver (1.8 16v) as a stab at not going all the way down to a diesel lol.

Welcome to the club and good luck finding a new shell :)

What were you doing at the early hours exactly?

Matthew

evouk
22-02-2007, 15:18
dogging?

Only jokin !!!! :D

GT-Facer
22-02-2007, 16:31
(previously had a celica GT4, but fuel useage was a bit exssesive to say the least!).
Ben

I feel your pain! Just sold my 200sx to get a more eco car. I got a valver (1.8 16v) as a stab at not going all the way down to a diesel lol.

Welcome to the club and good luck finding a new shell :)

What were you doing at the early hours exactly?

Matthew

I did go all the way down to a diesel! Bought a 306 D-turbo, that's what I'm driving at the moment :( , only took 2 weeks before i bought the clio! lol thought it was a good inbetweeny sorrta car.
Thanks, think i'm gonna need it if i'm gonna find one that aint tottaly rotten!!

dogging?

Only jokin !!!! :D

Well................. lol No i was on my way home from a mates, been to the pub. On coke all night though (I like my licence too much to drink drive!)

Joel
22-02-2007, 17:50
Welcome to WC