PDA

View Full Version : "Beware of Stromba" sticky?

Purple
11-05-2005, 02:57
... in the newbie section. What do you think?

A brief FAQ on this nasty Urukai (the film, not the book) that lives here. Or would that be playing up too much to his burgeoning ego?

:)

KingStromba
11-05-2005, 11:25
My ego is already out of control

Purple
12-05-2005, 02:43
Yeah. Can't argue with that :)

What I can't quite understand is that you claim to be a biochemist. But I have many friends who are microbio researchers and non of them have personality traits remotely resembling yours. In fact, I am sure - if they met you - they would quietly stab you with ricin without taking their eyes off their scopes.

So, I am guessing that you are either: utterly brilliant in your field of work & published your first paper before age 7, or your body is now riddled with exotic cocktails of man-made poisons, or both.

Oops, went off topic here. But, these days, the only section that has remained on-topic is the off-topic section.

KingStromba
12-05-2005, 09:11
Haha, no i have none of the usual scientific traits associated with biochemists. I have a personality for one :wink: .

Utterly brilliant. Well im not sure about that. But i have made a good contribution to the scientific literature.

I should in the next 6 months publish a paper that calls into question the last 10 years of research in my field. Haha, always one to go against the system. :wink:

J o n
14-05-2005, 11:35
I should in the next 6 months publish a paper that calls into question the last 10 years of research in my field. Haha, always one to go against the system. :wink:

careful, dont want to convince them too hard... there may be no job afterwards!!!