PDA

View Full Version : williams 2 cobra alarm

lewis_willy2
13-02-2007, 18:00
ok where do we start on trying to sort this little one out. last nite locked up the williams via the fob, no problems, battery seems fine. leave it all day today, come back to go out n get the missus a ltittle something for 2mro and cant drive my car. its assif im not even pressing the buttons on the fob. ive tried 2 new batteries and still nothing.

so can someone tell me if im using the correct battery... 12v 23A?

the bateries ive tried have been around ages as my missus dad bought them in bulk, but the one that worked fine yesterday was out of the same batch no longer than 3 months ago?

really in the sh*t if i dont get anything for the missus!!

FATBOY
13-02-2007, 18:33
do what i did mate! and get the piece of shit ripped out and a shiny new one(does cost).

cant really help ya there mate??? you say the batteries been changed on the fob??? to a brand new battery??? have you got the secondary fob???

Allan
13-02-2007, 18:33
can you get in with the key? i.e manual if so you should have a little emergency like touch thing which you push onto a panel somewhere on your dash with turns the alarm off

Allan
13-02-2007, 18:35
oh yeah after you change the batt with the car you need to resync the fob, i think you just hold the button down for a while till it flashs or somthing...

i dont hav emy manuals with me so cant check foryou sorry :S

lewis_willy2
13-02-2007, 18:59
theres no leds on the fob?

FATBOY
13-02-2007, 19:24
best bet mate....

open the car with your door key... obviously the alarm will go off. pop the bonnet, and turn the siren off with the cobra siren key... give it a few mins and switch her back on...