PDA

View Full Version : Clio headunit wiring

Joel
13-02-2007, 01:07
as above need a complete loom, for behind the headunit as i cut my last ones to fit a headunit with no wiring plug :cry:

Lee Keefy
13-02-2007, 14:45
i have one!!! i presume you mean the ISO?

based in rochdale :)

Joel
13-02-2007, 15:34
im wanting the wiring thats actually, connected to the car its Self, i no the ISO Plug is normally on the back of headunits.

stevie_b
13-02-2007, 16:59
I've stripped the inside of my car and have taken out the audio wiring. I know for the door speakers I just pushed the pins out where they plug into the connector on the door edge, so that is all still intact, but I think I must have made some cuts where the power leads/earth meet the rest of the wiring near the fusebox, as these did not have a connector? The wires will be of a long length though and terminate at the stereo end with all the normal Clio connectors. I think I also have a converter from that to ISO as well, if that is of any use? (I'll need to check - have bought a few in my time but can't remember whether Clio was ISO as standard and it doesn't need a convertor?)

Lee Keefy
15-02-2007, 00:24
im wanting the wiring thats actually, connected to the car its Self, i no the ISO Plug is normally on the back of headunits.

thats here too.... i wont need it :wink: