PDA

View Full Version : Darwen Live 2005

FlamingMonkey
10-05-2005, 11:32
Darwen Music Projects proudly presents
DARWEN LIVE 2005
(In conjunction with Blackburn with Darwen Borough Council)

29th - 30th May 1pm - 1am

Featuring-

SPEAR OF DESTINY
ERROL LINTON'S BLUES VIBE
QUINTETO MAMBO JAMBO
SANTANA MONGOLEY
THE HOT CLUB OF KINGS CROSS
JON BRINDLEY
OWTER ZEDS
WHISKEYCATS

Also

The Black Mountain Bootleggers, Cherrybomb, The Reserved, Rhythmic Intent, Outsider, India Mill, The Stalactites, James MacDonald, The Beathovens, Nightmare Visions, Bag o Spanners, The Session, The Rising, Kooler, Richard Moss, The Brigantes, Mudwhistle, Easy St. & Guests, Slutch, Gone Beggin', Vincent Black Lightning, Crush, The Full Zimbabwe, The Chain, The Itch, Swisher, If all else Fails, Natasha Lea Jones, Stirling Rose, 3 Sixteen, Amity Villains, Ignition, The Estimators, The Exorcistors, Chi-chi, Moe Blue, Fiery Jack, Zenith, The Floorshakers, Screaming Room, The Call, The Passion, Mothers Ruin, Pretend Girlfriend, The Citizen Band, Sax Pistols, The Persuaders and much more!

FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE

Over 90 performances held over 2 days all within Darwen town centre

www.darwenmusicprojects.org

http://www.coates.eclipse.co.uk/mudwhistle-Flyer.jpg

Although most of you giffards will be at FCS, those who aren't can come see their favourite monkey performs hits from the past and present :lol:

northy
10-05-2005, 11:34
sorry im missing this mate...as i'd of been well upfor it.

2 live
10-05-2005, 11:50
lol.owter zeds .....fukkin ell

they from round here too lol

Swervin_Mervin
10-05-2005, 12:00
What type of plank do you spank Monkey?

FlamingMonkey
10-05-2005, 12:12
What type of plank do you spank Monkey?

hehe in this band I don't play I'm the Singer 8), other bands I have played in I used a Epiphone Les Paul, with updated Seymour Duncan pickups, can;t justify te price for an Original Gibson, plus mine sounds better with the better pickups

Swervin_Mervin
10-05-2005, 12:16
Cool.

I've not played now for 5yrs! :shock: Even though my amp is now at the house. Must pull my finger out.