PDA

View Full Version : Williams Car mats Blue or Black

drsmith1979
04-02-2007, 20:18
I bought some mats a few months ago for my Mitsi Evo and loved them, they were from a place 25mins from my house but were advertised all over Ebay. so imagine my surprise when i saw some of the members on here have bought the williams versions and been very happy!

I have emailed the owner regarding a group buy on the mats and he has asked me to ring him on monday. I was just wondering how many people would be potentially interested? I know it will depend on the price, but i will get what information i can tomorrow, just could do with a general idea as to how many people would be interested?

the quality is absolutely superb as im sure loads of members can vouch for. As they are local, i was thinking of ordering them and popping round to pay cash in hand for them and either posting them out myself or distributing them at meets, shows, or track days (such as Oulton park on sat) which will take the cost down even further.

link:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Renault-Clio-Mk1-Williams-Car-Mats-in-Blue-Logos_W0QQitemZ190079239820QQihZ009QQcategoryZ3667 8QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item19 0079239820

bill.
05-02-2007, 12:16
i got some car mats off ebay for my sapphire cossie, they where from wigan way, turned out it was a carpet manufacturer that also made car mats, to be honest i wasn't overly impressed by them, not very good quality at all, but then i only paid £21 for them (ended up selling them back on ebay and making a few quid) i cant remember the name of the place where i got the mats from, so i cant say if this is the same place or not, but if it was i wouldn't buy from them again, i'd rather pay over the odds for a good set.

But if your saying you loved yours then its probably not the same place :D

peteh
05-04-2007, 21:43
id be interested in some if something does go ahead :D

Daz.
05-04-2007, 21:52
Just bought another set of these lol - I've got useable willy ones, a new set and a set without the logo..

Me likes mats!

mike16valver
06-04-2007, 09:00
I have just bought some mats of ebay, £31, absolutly fantastic quality really thick, nice stiching, all black to go with my carpet, and cums with a nice carpet heel plate, can't rememebr the company it was.

Imo a car with out mats looks bear, and uncomfy :shock:

VIPERONE
06-04-2007, 22:08
the mats i bought from the same guy were overpriced and have started fraying. grrrr