PDA

View Full Version : I got a 16v today!!!!! ;)

seanofnp
01-02-2007, 04:23
Ok, not a clio, but a Mk2 CR-X 16v.

It was going for PENUTS so i robbed the bloke of it after work! Its going to get slagged and tracked soon with a b16 engine conversion on the way + a LOAD of strippage and track slaggage ready to take on your clios! :)

The 130bhp 1.6 non vtec engine isnt bad at all though! Surprised how quick it was considering its got tonnes of the previous owners shit all in it still! I kept up with a VTS engined 106 earlier on my way home, hes supposed to be real quick with forged internals. Cant wait to get the 170bhp vtec engine in and strip it silly!

Will post pics sometime today, i know you lot aint interested in honda much, but i thought id share anyway! It looks kinda like this :

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b224/Paulpenuk/7.jpg

^^ thats not my one!!! thats one off google

Except mines silver, its had a bit of a knock on the back so i need to realine the bumper.

It has 103k on the clock with FSH, 4 months MOT. £250. Alot on crx-uk going for 1k+ with more miles like that! But i aint selling!

Means i can get a 16v or williams as a daily driver! :)

As said, pics soon! :)

northy
01-02-2007, 09:06
nice mate !

Quick cars these.

Martin
02-02-2007, 16:16
I love these sell it to meeee

eternalife
03-02-2007, 02:15
SEAN!! Nice one mate!!

My brother Had 4 x CRX Vtecs in the same shape (apart from the slight differences) and they were awesome that was before he got the Teg Type R and eventually the Williams.

Better get urself a clio though mate - need u on road with a Clio 16v/williams

;)

vts_saxo
03-02-2007, 02:43
Ok, not a clio, but a Mk2 CR-X 16v.

It was going for PENUTS so i robbed the bloke of it after work! Its going to get slagged and tracked soon with a b16 engine conversion on the way + a LOAD of strippage and track slaggage ready to take on your clios! :)

The 130bhp 1.6 non vtec engine isnt bad at all though! Surprised how quick it was considering its got tonnes of the previous owners s**t all in it still! I kept up with a VTS engined 106 earlier on my way home, hes supposed to be real quick with forged internals. Cant wait to get the 170bhp vtec engine in and strip it silly!

Will post pics sometime today, i know you lot aint interested in honda much, but i thought id share anyway! It looks kinda like this :

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b224/Paulpenuk/7.jpg

^^ thats not my one!!! thats one off google

Except mines silver, its had a bit of a knock on the back so i need to realine the bumper.

It has 103k on the clock with FSH, 4 months MOT. £250. Alot on crx-uk going for 1k+ with more miles like that! But i aint selling!

Means i can get a 16v or williams as a daily driver! :)

As said, pics soon! :)

Nice car, my experiences with my vts vs a delsol sir and crx sir were that they lost. Obviously you'll think this is a lie but I have raced big_malcy & camile (good mates) off delsoluk and set a better time at crail only buy 0.01s but still a better time, you seem to have a hatered toward saxo vts/106 gti's which i dont understand as they are just as quick, not as much bhp but more low down torque.

Awaits your negative comment :-k