Mr Pikey caught out at pilsworth :
poor quality sorry

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/gunnergibson/disabledpikey.jpg

Dancliovalver
30-01-2007, 14:29
hahahaha did ya give him a ticket

VIPERONE
30-01-2007, 14:36
its down to traffic wardens, lol just amused me highly, i was in pizza hut when i came out and spotted it.

McPikie
30-01-2007, 14:39
****ing disabled bays :roll:

If they are well engough to drive, they are well enough to walk.

And I had a sore leg :lol:

You should have popped in to say hello

J o n
30-01-2007, 15:01
PMSL, Pikie your an absolute hero mate, almost as much as Gibbo for spotting it lol

McPikie
30-01-2007, 15:05
PMSL, Pikie your an absolute hero mate, almost as much as Gibbo for spotting it lol

Disabled bays, Mother & Child bays............. I'll park anywhere :lol:

J o n
30-01-2007, 15:14
fire exits? lol

McPikie
30-01-2007, 15:17
fire exits? lol

Them too :lol:

clowo16v
30-01-2007, 15:53
If they're in a wheelchair they have loads less work to do crossing the car park than we do walking :lol: especially if its downhill :twisted:

Matt

donsrno1
30-01-2007, 16:14
tbh it makes me sick seeing people taking up disabled spaces. I know people will give it all this about if they can drive they can walk that bit extra etc etc, but for a lot of people it's that they need the extra space between the bays in order to allow them to fully open the door to get in and out.

Next time park in the proper space.

clowo16v
30-01-2007, 16:30
Thing is theres usually about 8 disabled bays at most places. I dont park there in the day, but at 9pm on a Monday nite or whenever I can't really imagine 8 disabled people turning up at the same time to eat there so I park in em.

Matt

McPikie
30-01-2007, 16:31

Kindly **** off :arrow:

I pay my road tax, I insure my car and I probably put more money into the governments pockets. So, that, in my opinion, gives me more right to park closer to my place of destination.

If they need more room, then park at the back of the car park where there is more space. I mean, it's not like they are going to get leg ache from the extra walking distance is it :roll:

donsrno1
30-01-2007, 17:37

Kindly f**k off :arrow:

I pay my road tax, I insure my car and I probably put more money into the governments pockets. So, that, in my opinion, gives me more right to park closer to my place of destination.

How about you **** off. Firstly wtf has it got to do with paying your taxes?? And are you implying you probably pay more taxes than those who would use these spaces? And if so how have you managed to come to that conclusion?

I can see where clowo is coming from, and having put it in a reasonable way I'm not going to moan about that point of view. It may have been thats why you parked there but I was simply making my point known and as much as anything it was some of the comments above that pissed me off.

If they need more room, then park at the back of the car park where there is more space.

And what happens if someone else, for whatever reason, comes and parks next to them at the back of the car park?

I mean, it's not like they are going to get leg ache from the extra walking distance is it :roll:

Maybe if you or another member of your family lost the use of your legs you would have a differnt view rather than being an arse with comments like that.

Rich
30-01-2007, 17:41
you'd have an arguement if it was in the middle of the day, at that time of night no way on this earth are that many disabled people gonna turn up and need those bays. i'd agree in the middle of the day or at a busy time but christ your telling me you've never done it when nipping in somewhere late at night?? :roll:

Zollo
30-01-2007, 17:44
I think donsrno1 was referring to Pikie's comments in general rather than his actions in that instance, as he does say that when it's quiet then it's not as bad.

McPikie, you're an indesirable character!

McPikie
30-01-2007, 17:45
Oh dear, here we go again with people letting their views get aead of themselves

How about you f**k off. Firstly wtf has it got to do with paying your taxes?? And are you implying you probably pay more taxes than those who would use these spaces? And if so how have you managed to come to that conclusion?

Because I work, and therefore pay my taxes.

Most disabled people I know don't actually work. They sit on their arse all day (no pun intended) , claiming benefits. Therefore, I pay for them to do so, via my tax payments.

And what happens if someone else, for whatever reason, comes and parks next to them at the back of the car park?

Well, that's pretty much tough tits. Just the same as when I park on my street and the neighbours park uber close on either side and I have to knock on their doors for them to move their cars.

Maybe if you or another member of your family lost the use of your legs you would have a differnt view rather than being an arse with comments like that.

Yeah...............

maybe not though. I mean, my niece has arthuritis in all of her bones, rendering her wheelchair bound, but do I cry when we have to take her somewhere?? No, we park somewhere and get her chair out of the boot, pretty simple really, it's not rocket science.

****ing gets on my tits all this "lets be nice to all the immigrants/disabled/less fortunate" How about, lets not.

****ing country is turning into a nanny state because we are all so 'british' that we don't like to upset people.

I, for one, could not give a flying **** what ANYONE thinks of me

Zollo
30-01-2007, 17:52
I, for one, could not give a flying f**k what ANYONE thinks of me

Never!

:wink:

McPikie
30-01-2007, 17:59
I, for one, could not give a flying f**k what ANYONE thinks of me

Never!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't beat around the bush, and I don't force people to listen to my views.

Lee Keefy
30-01-2007, 19:04
i dont know what everyones gettin so upset for!!!!!

its probably broke down :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

nyk
30-01-2007, 19:12
PMSL

but Pikie is disabled!!!

zmaster2k
30-01-2007, 19:13
legend!

i agree fully with McPikie!

"if they are well enought to drive they are well enough to walk"

DaveH
30-01-2007, 19:29
Thats not outside megabowl is it? If so i dont think you need to worry about parking there

Clio_GTT
30-01-2007, 19:43
PMSL

but Pikie is disabled!!!

:muahaha: :muahaha: :goodposting:

fasterthanjesus
30-01-2007, 21:00
mcpike - are you related to glenn hoddle?

donsrno1
30-01-2007, 21:59
Hadn't really planned to start an argument with my first post tbh, but ah well. What does annoy me though is comments like "if they are well enough to drive they are well enough to walk". How do you know? My unlce can't walk as he is paralysed from the waist down after a car crash. He uses crutches to get himself about but he really needs some room either side of the car as he needs to fully open the door when he gets out as he doesn't have the use of his legs so can't get out in small spaces like most people. To say that if someone can drive they can walk is rubbish because in the case of my uncle he uses hand controls to drive his car. I have to agree though that the distance from the place doesn't matter so much imo as having room around the car.

Mcpikie - you use the example of you niece and yeah it might be fine with her because there are others with her who can probably help from what you have said. However if someone is on their own then that isn't necessarily the case.

Tbh I was in a bad mood earlier and made quite a sweeping statement in which I didn't really make it clear what i meant and ddin't really think of this particular instance i.e. bit being late etc. Fair enough if it's late at night and there are loads of empty bays, but if you park their during the day then I would try and ask you to re-think.

With regards the comment about disabled people sitting on their arse, yes there are a lot who are lazy shites and use it as an excuse to do nothing which really getsa on my tits. However, there are plenty more who work as hard as your average person and pay as much in taxes as everyone else. I still don't see wtf taxes have to do with any of this anyway though tbh.

And btw I agree with you in general about this becomming a nanny state, but there are some instances where it's justified as with this sort of thing for many people it's essential and not just being PC etc.

Daz.
30-01-2007, 22:13
They sit on their arse all day (no pun intended)

Funny as Fook :lol:

I stay away from disabled spaces, my dad once parked in one as we got out of the car there was a poor old fella and his missus desperately looking for somewhere to park... wheelchair in the back..

Never seen an old fella give such an evil stare!

Parent and childrens bays.. now theres a different matter! often closer, ususally more space and I can offically park in one... I have been at once in my life a child and I also have parents :D :D

dan 16v
30-01-2007, 22:35
Ppl piss me off who steal disabled spaces, makes me wanna key their car which i never would :x

richy
30-01-2007, 22:49
legend!

sorry but that comment ^^ is utter shite!

my dad is disabled and the amount of times ive come accross arrogent tossers who have parked or blocked disabled bays and we have then had to struggle like **** in normal bays.... really ****s me off! :x and no we dont expect sympothy off anyone because he's disabled!

just because someone is disabled and can drive dont mean they can walk!

the same with the sitting on there arse's claiming benifits etc, we get jack shit off this goverment!

yes i agree this country is turning into a nanny state!

and i understand if some bays are taken at 9pm as theres a slim chance that they will all be needed then!

i dont wanna go right into this as its something that really winds me up!

donsrno1
30-01-2007, 23:13
legend!

sorry but that comment ^^ is utter shite!

my dad is disabled and the amount of times ive come accross arrogent tossers who have parked or blocked disabled bays and we have then had to struggle like f**k in normal bays.... really f**ks me off! :x and no we dont expect sympothy off anyone because he's disabled!

just because someone is disabled and can drive dont mean they can walk!

the same with the sitting on there arse's claiming benifits etc, we get jack s**t off this goverment!

yes i agree this country is turning into a nanny state!

and i understand if some bays are taken at 9pm as theres a slim chance that they will all be needed then!

i dont wanna go right into this as its something that really winds me up!

I think that pretty much sums up what I wanted to say, lol.

FATBOY
30-01-2007, 23:53
calm down peoples! or i will have to have a lockdown on this!!!

Daz.
31-01-2007, 00:14
calm down peoples! or i will have to have a lockdown on this!!!

Boooo Hisssssss Booooooo

Theres always a bigger kid who knows best.... :lol:

Lee Keefy
31-01-2007, 00:15
i think its got as bad as its gonna get now,

but can i just add,we were at hospital one day and i couldn't park cos someone with a "please leave room for the doors to open fully"sticker had parked in a normal bay slanted taking two bays up,
they'd put their badges on the dash so they didn't have to pay and display,you can park anywhere,even on yellows with them badges but for whatever reason they'd decided against it,

just think it was mis'use thats all :)..

IMO only..

1995clio16v
31-01-2007, 00:27
Gunner takes a pic of pikies car and it ends up a scrap!

I agree with pikie tho!

No gives a shit about anyone else anymore, so i just concentrate on looking after me!

matt uk
31-01-2007, 00:48
im with mcpikie on this one !

i parked in a disbled space at tesco other week when it was christmas and really busy and there was NO normal spaces available.

when me and my bro got out we got a few nasty stares and one guy aproached me and said "i suggest you move your car cause your not disabled..

to this my brother said "i suggest you shut the **** up or you'll be disabled" in a very harsh tone

guys face was priceless

my brothers only 21 like..... but heres his pic.. funnily enough we didnt get bothered again during our shopping 8)

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b60/mattleonard/Image003-1.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b60/mattleonard/Image002-1.jpg

Lee Keefy
31-01-2007, 00:54
im with mcpikie on this one !

i parked in a disbled space at tesco other week when it was christmas and really busy and there was NO normal spaces available.

when me and my bro got out we got a few nasty stares and one guy aproached me and said "i suggest you move your car cause your not disabled..

to this my brother said "i suggest you shut the f**k up or you'll be disabled" in a very harsh tone

guys face was priceless

my brothers only 21 like..... but heres his pic.. funnily enough we didnt get bothered again during our shopping 8)

quality!!!!

the story not the bloke BTW :oops:

Justin..
31-01-2007, 01:00
to this my brother said "i suggest you shut the f**k up or you'll be disabled" in a very harsh tone

made me giggle that one :lol:

donsrno1
31-01-2007, 01:04
how rude, taking a picture of your brother trying to squeeze one out :wink: :lol:

Justin..
31-01-2007, 01:05
pmsl :lol:

now say that to his face :shock: :eekout:

matt uk
31-01-2007, 01:11
lol..... i'll let him know ;)

donsrno1
31-01-2007, 01:12
** Goes into hiding **

:lol:

zmaster2k
31-01-2007, 02:57
pmsl @ this thread so heated!

its only a parking space!

(just to put across ive never parked in a disabled parking bay-- just thought some of the views were amusing!)

McPikie
31-01-2007, 10:07
Ppl piss me off who steal disabled spaces, makes me wanna key their car which i never would :x

See, now if you did that to mine, you WOULD need a disabled space.

A nice word in the ear would suffice, to scratch a mans motor is just a gutless, cowards way of letting out your pent up sexual frustration.

dan 16v
31-01-2007, 10:50
Lee hes well fit! :twisted: :shock:

Martin
31-01-2007, 11:11
:? threatening someone because they had the temerity to ask you to move sounds like he's overdoing the roids to me!

J o n
31-01-2007, 12:18
agree with Martin, at Christmas and on a busy day that's the sort of ignorance bestowed upon chavs :roll: Late at night is forgivable as just lazy, that's out of order imo.... what a big person (not in the literal sense, think we can all see he's built like a pro wrestler)

nyk
31-01-2007, 12:22
but you guys are all forgetting, Pikie is diasabled, as well as being a chav. So him parking in disabled bays should not surpise you!!

LOL

northy
31-01-2007, 12:24

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y107/northy_com/RichN.jpg

J o n
31-01-2007, 12:24
lol, well on an empty car park I dont suppose it matters, a space is just a space in that instance imo, on a busy shopping day with none others available it's a little different, as the chances are someone will actually need it...

agree though, Pikie the lovable chav :lol:

McPikie
31-01-2007, 12:43
I might not have a blue badge, but I sure as hell have a shagged ankle :lol:

Andyvalver
31-01-2007, 12:51
I think people should only get a disabled badge if they are a wheel chair user or something. You get one if your slightly deaf but that dont stop you walking does it?

Martin
31-01-2007, 13:02
I think people should only get a disabled badge if they are a wheel chair user or something. You get one if your slightly deaf but that dont stop you walking does it?

hmm my gran has a disabled badge as she has heart trouble and can't walk far....should she have hers taken away because she is'nt in a wheelchair?

FincH
31-01-2007, 13:26
It's all down to context really.

If it's late at night and you park in a disabled bay and there are a few others free, it's no biggie.

If however it's busy and some disabled bays are taken up and then you go and park in a disabled bay when you aren't disabled, that's pretty arrogant.

I have a friend who's in a wheelchair and it can be quite an effort getting him in and out of the car and you need a lot of room to manouver so if someone had taken up the last disabled bay because 'they pay road tax so are entitled to it' I'd be pretty ****ed off.

Also to the person with the steroid/hormone fueled brother, that's such a low life thing to say. I'm sure your brother is hard as nails and all that but to threaten someone for stating fact is lame as ****.

Good day.

matt uk
31-01-2007, 20:20
you been working out mr north...

*wolf whistle* :wink:

northy
01-02-2007, 08:58
yep....your brother was happy with my bod :wink: :lol: