PDA

View Full Version : Cars suck

Swervin_Mervin
29-01-2007, 14:21
Have been slowly getting PCC up to scratch before switching cars. Yesterday ballsed that right up.

Was on the way home in ULF hoping to catch the footy when a stone got kicked up on the m-way and hit the front. Unbeknown to me at the time the stone had somehow gone through the gap in the bumper and twatted the rad.

So when I got home the coolant made a bid for freedom. Cue 6hrs of me rapidly trying to get PCC up to scratch. Re-fitted the dash after doing the matrix, bled the cooling system, swapped wheels. Next was the exhaust.

I was going to fit the new centre silencer and then try and get the backbox off ULF. Unfortunately the bend near the rear axle broke, meaning I had to fit one of the spare muppet systems.

That doesn't fit properly so this morning I've had to drop it at the garage where they sussed it's forcing the system forward and rubbing the driveshaft.

McPikie
29-01-2007, 14:24
dude, I didnt hear from you at weekend, probably due to swapping phones etc etc

If you want a hand this weekend, let me know

Swervin_Mervin
29-01-2007, 14:27
No point mate. There's no urgency to get ULF back on the road. Didn't bother swapping rads as the crossmember on ULF is all one piece so you have to take the front bumper off to get it out. Couldn't be fecked. :P

It had to be a JINX one last fvcking time though the bastard.

Fortunately plans are afoot for ULF :twisted: