PDA

View Full Version : I got maced with pepperspray...

seanofnp
28-01-2007, 20:46
Long story, some cunt spat at me last night whos barred and he is a constant pain in the arse when he comes down so we thought we would finally have him out of our hair so we called the local police who came down and the copper asked me to come identify him and his mates.

So anyway him and his mates were going for the copper so i went to grab the cunt who spat at me and the copper accidently maced me while macing him, eventually got him on the floor and in cuffs, the other coppers turned up then his mate spat at them too so we got him on the floor too and in cuffs.

After that i was blind and **** me does that stuff hurt. I had to be led back to the nightclub then through the club to the first aid room to use eye wash. My eyes are still itchy this morning!

The copper rang up and thanked me after id finished work and said he'd get a statement today.

If someone comes at you with mace, run the other ****ing way, its ****ing painfull and i dont exactly have a weak pain threshold. Just a warning! :)

VIPERONE
28-01-2007, 20:50
oh dear, i have known officers spray it in to the wind and received blowback lol

im pretty much immune to the stuff, i used to get gased 5 times a year in the forces.

evouk
28-01-2007, 23:45
was this pepper spray or CS

seanofnp
29-01-2007, 00:27
Pepper, ive heard CS gas is worse.

evouk
29-01-2007, 00:28
cs is a bi..h...................

You cant wash it off with water as it reacts with water

alls you can do is get into fresh air and snot a lot!!!

clowo16v
29-01-2007, 00:59
Thought u were meant to wash it out with milk or is that an urban legend.

Matt

seanofnp
29-01-2007, 01:18
Some distilled water straight on my eye ball was perfect tbh, did the job np!

evouk
29-01-2007, 08:59
you can wash pepper srpay off but not CS :D

wavy
29-01-2007, 21:18
i was at the Derbyshire rock n blues festival years ago
and i found a small tin/tube of what i now think to be cs gas
at the time i didnt have a clue what it was
so while we was sat in a zipped up tent i suddenly remembered i found a wierd tube
so i gave it a little squirt to have a sniff
lol next thing i knew was about 5 or 6 ppl falling about trying to get out of the fastened door :lol:
was funny all just snotting up and coughing trying to see out of stinging eyes :lol:
i no longer sniff random tubes :lol:

DaveH
29-01-2007, 21:25
Sounds very rock and roll that Hooligan!

Joel
29-01-2007, 21:57
Thats right bad, :cry:

Jimbob
04-02-2007, 07:23
It would have been CS spray, not pepper spray. All UK police forces, IIRC use CS. Pepper spray isnt used by UK police.

seanofnp
04-02-2007, 08:02
It would have been CS spray, not pepper spray. All UK police forces, IIRC use CS. Pepper spray isnt used by UK police.

It was pepper spray. He told me, it shot from like a canister with a tube leading from it.