PDA

View Full Version : RACER DECALS

evouk
23-01-2007, 12:14
Ive been trying out a few designs for new graphics for my cup car as the SOLARIS logos are coming off when i get chance. I was thinking of replacing them with the red bull logo/theme and sent an email to red bull asking for some jpegs. Heres what they said?

Hi Adrian,

Thank you for your recent e-mail and for your interest in Red Bull.

Sadly, we are unable to authorise your request to use our logo because as you will appreciate, the design you are requesting to use is covered by trademark legislation and our lawyers have told us that to assist you would cause legal complications. For the record we do not allow any unrelated parties to use our branding, as it would give the impression to the public at large that we have some kind of association, which in this case we do not. As a result of unscrupulous use of our intellectual property we have to be very restrictive in authorising the use of the Red Bull logo.

I am sorry that we cannot help you on this occasion but thank you for your interest in Red Bull.

Best regards
Leila Ghazai
Red Bull Company Ltd

McPikie
23-01-2007, 12:18
Bit shitty isn't it.

What about using one from the current clio cup?

evouk
23-01-2007, 12:28
The yellow one at the autopsort show?

Yes have been collecting jpegs of this one.

I want to keep the original sponsors when it raced and add a fresh look elsewhere on the car.

May have another persons company logo soon!!!

wavy
23-01-2007, 12:39
http://www.ecomallbiz.com/easy45/nss-folder/advertiserslogosandimages/Red%20Bull%20Logo.jpg

id go for some alcohol advertising
strongbow :lol: or buckfast /md20-20/

northy
23-01-2007, 12:40
original all the way !

MAXIBOY
23-01-2007, 13:15
change the logo too NO BULL

Allan
23-01-2007, 23:16
you can use my company log if you like lol

Allan
23-01-2007, 23:17
http://www.reflex.net.uk/logo.jpg

northy
30-01-2007, 11:33
so whats the conclusion then ?

oulton is nearly here - want to see this motor in all its glory !

stew
30-01-2007, 13:17
snap snap snap

i agree with mr nothrop

havent seen all 3 club cups together in the flesh yet! :roll:

Zollo
30-01-2007, 17:28
I'm sure if you used the Red Bull colour scheme they wouldn't mind. There are plenty of Red Bull BSB replica Ducatis running around without lawyers chasing after them.

They're just saying no to cover their arses I reckon.

Dancliovalver
30-01-2007, 17:33
ive thought bout makin my own up, Hawthorns, the company i work for said that if i have their logo on my car and i go on a track day and they get some buisness then they will pay for my next track day, dont sound too bad does it, basically like a sponsor :lol:

i like the NO BULL idea tho lol

evouk
30-01-2007, 21:27
Well it wont be done by feb 10th!!! Looking at March/April time now as got load son..........

Still thinking about red/no bull and some other ideas!!!!