PDA

View Full Version : Locked group buy wheel topic

KingStromba
07-05-2005, 11:16
I am trying to help other by spending my time negotiating a deal on refurb wheels.

It doesnt help if you lock the topic. Perhaps it would be better to warn 'those selling products' to tow the line in terms of inflamatory posts.

I am trying to help the club / people of the club and further and better the club. Others are trying to make money out of said people.

I feel justified in being truthful about products on the market. Surely thats what this club is about. Its not about allowing people on to sell products and then expecting us to keep quiet about the quality.

northy
10-05-2005, 15:10
why what topic has been locked mate ???

FATBOY
10-05-2005, 16:04
reason being as follows.... do we really need pages of fred and king bickering about his wheel refurbs???? fair enough i know stromba only wants to see whats best for us and not get ripped off or have a bad wheel refurb but openly arguing on the forum shouldnt really be seen should it??? i just wanted to take the heat out of it because i could see one of them about to bite badly!

KingStromba
10-05-2005, 16:19
Just delete freds posts then. I am the one trying to better the club for the members. He is just selling a product (a shit one at that)

northy
10-05-2005, 16:37
didnt know there was double posts running lads.

i dont care who does them aslong as they are right.